I have a issues v.rape van

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I havnt looked it up but i would guess it could tow quite a bit the hitch says it rated to 10k, its not really going to tow more than a couple thousand pounds for me though, but for 800 bucks i couldnt not buy it lol, i mean the interior has actual wood trim not wood grain, like fucking oak or something and stained and cleared, you dont see american cars like that very often

Jfrost

TCG Elite Member
Dec 19, 2011
Brookfield
My parents have a van just like that. I've used it to tow my Fieros many times without issue and even removed he seats and loaded a motorcycle inside to drive out to LA for a summer. They are great haulers and very reliable, nice buy!

Oh and good luck working on that engine. I tried doing plugs/wires on it and couldn't even get my hands near them, way to limited on space.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
As much as it pains me to say it, Slim is right check the wheel wells. As also mentioned pull the dog house, and things will be more accessible. They're not as bad as one would think to work on, but I wouldn't wanna do the Vortec intake gaskets on one.

Turbo isn't too bad, here's a video you can see the placement. Probably the way the Fastro will go if I ever get it turboed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqsbqXKLXN0

Thread Info