My new Hooptie DD.

DynaSlim

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2012
Plainfield
So I used to own this vehicle just over 2 years ago. Sold it for moving money to get to Alabama, was bringing my Harley and Camaro at the time. Then my current employer called me to come in for an interview for the day the moving truck was to be picked up, so I postponed the truck for a week and went to the interview, landed the gig so I didn't move.

Needed a daily driver since the Camaro is going to be running in premium and c12 only. Friend of mine that I sold the cavalier to bought new ride and didn't want this p.o.s. anymore so sold it back to me for a whopping $500, same I sold it to him for. I originally hit a tree when I used to deliver news paper and broke the front bumper in half and the support brackets. Duct tape and big zip ties hold it on. The drivers seat has always been busted, the right lower corner is indented so I have to use a pillow so I can sit straight.

The GOOD, fuel milage, cd am/fm, starts and runs/shifts great, brakes good.

The BAD, needs front tires, was told upper and lower control arms, needs alignment bad, pulls to left and starts to vibrate the car above 40 til about 70. Front bumper held on with zip ties and duct tape. 176k miles.

03 cavalier.
eQeMVyZ.jpg

xLcFpgA.jpg

prrosC2.jpg

Li8aLyK.jpg

DynaSlim

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2012
Plainfield
So... You sold it to him for 500 dollars he basically drove it for 2 years and caused some additional problems then..... Sold it back to you for 500 dollars with more issues? When do you get your MBA?

First off, wtf is a mba? Second, I forgot to tell how I hit a tree stump hiding on the side of the road under snow when I used to own it and messed that front right end up. From there on I had to replace the cv shaft and rim and tire but it still had issues like the vibration but I just used that to mix me drinks in the cup holder. I don't recall if it would pull to the side but I do remember the steering wheel wasn't straight when I had it, maybe the alignment thing.

When now after I got this car I might just sell it. My bro said he'd sell me that sweet tiburon of his but I told him I'd only do it if I can do payments and 2500 is tops. I'd have to find another wing for it tho.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
First off, wtf is a mba? Second, I forgot to tell how I hit a tree stump hiding on the side of the road under snow when I used to own it and messed that front right end up. From there on I had to replace the cv shaft and rim and tire but it still had issues like the vibration but I just used that to mix me drinks in the cup holder. I don't recall if it would pull to the side but I do remember the steering wheel wasn't straight when I had it, maybe the alignment thing.

When now after I got this car I might just sell it. My bro said he'd sell me that sweet tiburon of his but I told him I'd only do it if I can do payments and 2500 is tops. I'd have to find another wing for it tho.

An MBA would be a "Masters of Business Administration"

For your amazing deal you just made.

I feel like you were doing better. Now based on the responses this is just another troll thread.

Last edited:

Thread Info