My EVO X MR

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Thanks Everyone! Yeah that is the one thing bothering me is the wheel offset now. I am thinking about getting some wheel spacer for the street. I am reluctant to get a new set of wheels right now since I love the stock BBS's so much.

First thing that came to mind...

maxresdefault.jpg

l0wb00st

Overbuild It, Or Don't Build It
Jan 29, 2012
NW Suburbs
Also, so everyone knows before he wants to set it on fire. I told him NOT TO GET AN EVO...

I like my evo :dunno:

I am not sure about the 1/4 mile times, I do not plan on taking the car to the strip.

LOL yes Mike did tell me to not get an evo so I went out and bought one. And then my engine blew up at 1400 miles. But ya know no big deal right?

Should be around mid 12's I believe

l0wb00st

Jan 29, 2012
NW Suburbs
I should have clarified. Evo X. Garbage, that's all I can say about them.

7's 8's 9's (especially MR) are :likes::likes::likes:

Ahhh. I don't think they're that bad, but I definitely like the 7/8/9s a lot better. I do think that in a few years the 10s will be a better platform than the 7/8/9s. I think the 4g is ahead of the 4b simply because it's been around for so long that we've basically figured out all of the tricks. There is still a lot to learn about the 4b11 and once we know as much about it as the 4g63 I think the 4b11 will prove to be a better engine than the 4g63. Just my personal opinion.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Go on the Evo X forums. Hit new posts every 10min. 1/2 the posts are people complaining about broken shit :rofl:

- Diffs, timing chains stretching, spark plug insulators falling off and blowing up motors (grahamahama).
- The MR's can only track for 10min before they go into safe mode, even with an aftermarket cooler :rofl:
- Don't get me started on the ACD/AYC pump (one of those two) that goes out on ALL of them and costs over $2k to replace.

Honestly the worst car I've ever owned, INCLUDING the shitty ass GTP I just recently sold.

l0wb00st

Jan 29, 2012
NW Suburbs
Go on the Evo X forums. Hit new posts every 10min. 1/2 the posts are people complaining about broken shit :rofl:

- Diffs, timing chains stretching, spark plug insulators falling off and blowing up motors (grahamahama).
- The MR's can only track for 10min before they go into safe mode, even with an aftermarket cooler :rofl:
- Don't get me started on the ACD/AYC pump (one of those two) that goes out on ALL of them and costs over $2k to replace.

Honestly the worst car I've ever owned, INCLUDING the shitty ass GTP I just recently sold.

The AYC pump went out on my old X, and we rebuilt it. It was a pain in the ass, but that's the only real problem I had with it. It was a GSR, not an MR so I never had to worry about the trans when I went out on the track.

Thread Info