Just another avg foxbody

blown89lx

Regular
May 8, 2014
So I love looking around the build threads and checking out the cars. But to many people think grudge racing still exist like it used to, and that if someone finds out I have a cold air intake I won't ever be able to race ever again lol.

So here's a different kind of build thread where I will answer all questions and produce pics upon request, or of things I have fabricated or installed in the past.

I will start this out with few simple pics and can let you guys ask and find out what you want to see or hear about.

Also this car was built by me about 3 years running from a stock 302 aod car, and I've got hundreds of pics.

blown89lx

Regular
May 8, 2014
U21EuKM.jpg

blown89lx

Regular
May 8, 2014
It can flip back and forth using the pms, but no sensor. The car will run and move around on 93. But by no means does it like it.

Right now I'm using 80lbs injectors with a 60lbs calibrated blow through maf. Which puts the e85 fairly close.

When I switch to gas, usually extremely rare, I just pull timing and take out about 30% fuel. Also the idol table is completely different.

The emblem was more to show the world it is e85 then it was ment to show it can switch.

blown89lx

Regular
May 8, 2014
What's the motor combo? Turbo size? Trans? Looks like a clean setup!

thanks

Its a ford racing R block 4 bolt mains 306

Eagle crank / rods,

Tfs pistons 8.5.1 compression

Has a cookie cutter comp cams in it mild turbo cam

Ported tfs heads

Ported Holley systemax intake

80# injectors

60# blow through maf

Aeromotive big bore fuel rails

Turbo is the popular gt45 70mm

Hotside is cartechs street sleeper kit I made the down pipe and fender exit

Trans is a fully built ford C4

Rear end is strang 35 spline axles, strange spool, c clip eliminators, with 5/8 stud 4 lug

I'm sure I missed some stuff but feel free to ask

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
ah damn...i figured you mighta figured a way to keep from loading alternates.
hows the blow through with the PMS working? looking to go that way on jbigalows fox once we plumb the IC in...

nice and clean dude

did the epa change the fuel conversion rules? i thought it is still "illegal"

which is why i limited the TR to just the yellow E85 gas cap and no decals

id rather just have the "Team Octane after a night at America's bar" smell as advertisment, than have some damn snapshot of my car biting me in the ass in 10 years when they are looking to squeeze us fer more money/fines...at least untill they start using roadside "driveby" sniffers with OBD3.

call me paranoid

Thread Info