1MEANGT's 2010 F150 FX4

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
This is my daily driver. I wanted something nice to drive every day as well as tow with. I bought the truck used back in 2011. It was a bone stock, loaded FX4 Supercrew, 5.4 V8.

2uig8l2.jpg

As always I cannot leave anything alone. I immediately tinted the windows, got a tonneau cover, and started looking into blacking it out. I painted the nerf bars a satin black. Then started playing around with plastidip. I was honestly skeptical at first but if done right, it is awesome stuff!!! I dipped the emblems, mirror reflectors, and stock 20" wheels.

k2k4s4.jpg

I wasn't done there....... Next was a 2" Hell Bent Steel front level and new 35" Nitto Trail Grapplers. I also took the nerf bars off to give the truck a clean and more lifted look.

bdnrr4.jpg

To complete the look I wanted I decided to pull apart the factory headlights and paint the insides a satin black. I also pulled the tail lights and cab brake light off. Did some work with VHT nightshades and clear coat. Turned out very nice with some sanding and polishing.

Here is how the truck sits now. I also have a SCT custom tune and magnaflow muffler.

2zqu6hd.jpg

121tmk6.jpg

xkujpu.jpg

wa54pi.jpg

2vbr3ph.jpg

Thread Info