Avondale, AZ
:noes:

98NLvqk.jpg

I'll try and take actual pics this weekend, if I'm not too busy driving :rofl:

Details:
2014 Focus ST
Silver (obviously)
41 miles
ST3 package, so its fully loaded. HID lights, nav, ford sync system, all leather heated recaros w/ power drivers seat, sony 10 speaker system w/ sub, dual zone automatic climate control, one of them fancy smart fobs w/ push button start, pretty much the only things it doesnt have is the dark grey rado wheels and a sunroof

I still have the GTO. Its been promoted to garage queen status. Thoughts so far.... short answer: love it.

Slightly longer answer: Its definitely a fun little car. for 253hp/270 ft-lb tq it gets up and moves surprisingly quick. And its got pull in pretty much any gear, which i love. Nimble as fuck. Steering is so sharp. Reviewers dont lie when they say you can feel the whole car rotate and it just goes wherever you point it. With somewhat alarming quickness. haha. Torque steer is there, but the ESC does a fairly decent job of controlling it. I thought it would be much worse. Once I get more comfortable in the car I'll have to turn the ESC off and see what happens. The Recaros are freaking awesome. They fit my frame perfectly and im locked into the seat. They remind me of the JDM sti seats i had in my wrx, and i've missed those seats more than Ive missed my wrx since I got rid of it :rofl: And as long as I don't drive like a complete jackhole all the time, I should easily double the fuel mileage of my gto. haha

Hearing the turbo spool up as I drove home put such a grin on my face that I still cant wipe off. I do believe I'm going to love this car.

Oh! And I'm now legally allowed to use this smiley. :ford:

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
No disrecpect but that was probably the gayest thread title I have ever read. Lol

Alright. Changed the title now that I have to compete w/ [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION] for attention :hsughlol:

Also here are some pics finally!! It was freakin overcast while I was shooting these so the lighting was crap, but oh well. The one cloudy day in AZ. Cleared up as soon as I was done :roflpicard:

IOgrC6P.jpg

PMbFnIl.jpg

O1tmfzN.jpg

xcjmOdC.jpg

1V0oWxa.jpg

As you can see I've been gently breaking her in :s00ls:
ws5XHfk.jpg

vx7AOjz.jpg

XOO2mch.jpg

5jJZYjT.jpg

cJcjzgg.jpg

xSt1d5q.jpg

Not much to look at here. Unfortunately its even less interesting if you take the cover off :rofl:
vHHaT8e.jpg

L3RDgXC.jpg

Love these seats.
4e8rjKN.jpg

3WZjZNc.jpg

qdF7F4H.jpg

NCbcy2b.jpg

gzw3TDr.jpg

pYpuSjD.jpg

AXWr8tj.jpg

More to follow!

Thread Info