My Baby at my New House

Hi Susie, long time no see. Cobra looks great!
Thanks Cliff! She only has 27,000 miles on her. My oldest daughter passed away January 2, 2014 (Sammy- think you remember her, she was in the wheelchair) it has been hard dealing with her loss, about to put the orange Memorial decal on the Cobra, as it was her favorite thing to do...cruise in it :)

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Thanks Cliff! She only has 27,000 miles on her. My oldest daughter passed away January 2, 2014 (Sammy- think you remember her, she was in the wheelchair) it has been hard dealing with her loss, about to put the orange Memorial decal on the Cobra, as it was her favorite thing to do...cruise in it :)

Sorry to hear that, gotta be hard. That is a great color on that car!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

Sorry to hear about Sammy passing. She was an awesome kid.

Thank You Everyone! Sammy's loss was pretty hard, December 27th was her last day at home, she had a very severe grand maul seizure, even her oxygen wouldn't help her, her color stayed pale, and her hands and feet blue :( I had the ambulance come and take her to the Hospice Unit, I followed her up there an stayed with her, waited til she was good and asleep, left around 3am, she was seen by the unit Doctor which increased her seizure meds, I told my husband to go to work, and had my Mom come to the house and watch the twins (I have 4 year old twins - if no one knew) lol! And I got up to the unit, she was in a deep sleep, it was concerning me, and as the day went on, she ended up in a come-like state, and stayed that way til the day she passed :'( January 2, 2014 at 6:45pm (I was at the hospice unit with my Mom just holding her and cuddling her for hours, knowing it would be the last time I would get the chance :'( ) I know the Owner of the Funeral Home I chose, and he let me go and see her at the funeral home a couple days later (which was a nice way to say Goodbye) I have not been able to eat or sleep right, been losing weight, starting to feel like eating a little more normal now, but have added cardio, and light workouts when I get all depressed, so I am getting through it, but it has been the worst thing I have ever been through... Sammy has a wall on facebook... www.facebook.com/prayersforsammy it started as a day to day log of what all was going on, and I updated it with pictures, towards the last few months things got pretty bad, as she was no longer gaining weight, but losing weight instead, even with the high calorie food, and then things started slowing down, so she started getting bed sores which I took care of, and got better, but then they came back :( because she had no fat whatsoever :( just skin and bone... My ex-husband (Sammy's Dad) has been quite the jerk, I called him the day she was dying, he said he was busy, then texted me saying he took all of her pictures off of his wall etc. so the profile pic is (for him to read) wanted to change it, but he is just horrible, can't even be nice in her death, some people never change. But Alan was always there, and accepted Sammy as his own Daughter, so there was no reason to worry about the ex, she had a good Daddy in Alan <3

Thread Info