Plebeian Silverado gone. :ford: transformation is complete.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Started from the bottom now I'm here. Picked it up yesterday. 2014 Race Red, SuperCab(extended cab), 801A electronics package(HIDs, 8" touchscreen with Sync, navigation and rear view camera, heated/power folding mirrors, remote start, dual power adjustable seats and pedals with two memory functions, dual zone climate control), front facing camera, power moon roof, bed graphics, and brake controller.

pjPi11j.jpg

I have always said heated seats were a "meh who cares" luxury but fuck. After grabbing it yesterday and using them with it snowing I am sold. It also has an A/C function for the seats for the summer.

I'll get more photos later.

TL;DR, fully loaded Raptor and I'm better than [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION]. :ford:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Very nice, are you going to mod it or just drive it?

Just drive it with the occasional Badlands or anywhere that will fit a big fucking truck unlike the Cliffs. I'll do some little stuff here and there. Like I've already discovered the bad wheel hop because of the tiny leafs trying to move 35" tires with 4.10s. Maybe a different front bumper for a winch and that's really about it. The truck is pretty awesomely set up as is and it really doesn't need much other than some little stuff like I said above.

f150's are gay. That is all.

Im_outta_here_dudettes.gif

:rofl: Saving that .gif.

Is this your only vehicle now?

My wife is jealous though.

I still have the Jeep but yes. It's going to be the daily fun driver.

FUCKING JUMP THAT BITCH

inb4bentframe

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Also I do have to say, Ford definitely wins this iteration of 6 speed automatic transmissions.

The 6L90E in the Silverado was slushy as fuck and would stutter VERY often. I'd go to get into it on the highway and it would downshift into a gear too high so it would have to downshift again into another gear. This 6R90W feels like a Stage "X" LS transmission with all torque management removed. It pretty much slams but doesnt actually slam into gear and is very precise and there's no slush to it. Putting around or foot to the floor, the 6R90W is worlds above Chevy's offerings.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Its a pretty legit question....Algonquin to Naperville isnt exactly a short drive.

Lake in the Hood homie, get it right.

15-16 is good. I'd like a manually computed number. The onboards computers are questionable.

It was pretty damn accurate in my Mustang so I'd hope SVT would be even better.

Ya. I thought these got 13 combined at most. Thats not bad. Its what the yukon got (sometimes) :rofl:

Yeah, 11 city, 16 highway, 13 combined.

Thread Info