Single Turbo Jeep SRT8 Build - The Wife's rig

thought some of you would appreciate this. I have been absent awhile after my motor blew up on my camaro. Have been working on that and my wife's rig. Heres was a little bit easier to finish so here it is! my car should be back by spring hopefully... Oh and if anyone is interested, This turbo kit is sold as a kit so PM me for details if interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yr363PZigV0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTJbG9DvmtY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcVs-7wOGkE

GOALS:
550whp @ 6psi of boost
650whp @ 10psi of boost
10.99 1/4 mile time
125mph
1.59 60ft.

PARTS LIST:
*Precision turbo PT7675 CEA billet wheel T4 exhaust with .96ar
*Precision 46mm Wastegate - 4psi spring
*80lb Siemens injectors
*405 walbro fuel pump
*50.5mm Tial "Q" BOV
*2 BAR MAP Sensor
*Vibrant 875hp Intercooler -24"wide X 12" tall X 3.5" thick
*custom stainless steel thermostat housing
*3.5" downpipe
*3" chargepipe
*Diablosport Trinity Tuner
*AEM Failsafe Wideband sensor and gauge
*AEM TruBoost electronic Boost controller
*AEM Fuel Pressure gauge
*Demon Performance triple gauge pod

FUTURE PARTS LIST:
SHR Tranny
Wavetrac front and rear Differentials
Forged shortblock

TURBOOOOOO!!!!
turbobyphone_zps8e3d3a4a.jpg

BOV

TialBOV_zps626a2816.jpg

WASTEGATE

PrecisionWG_zps75efeee3.jpg

Turbo placement

ysyga2uq.jpg

Intercooler... dimensions are 24"wide X 12" tall X 3.5" thick

ery9y4y9.jpg

imagejpeg_0_2_zpsec779a69.jpg

IMG_9701_zpsb37d5974.jpg

IMG_0516_zps23666917.jpg

IMG_2143_zps1555588a.jpg

Intercooler installed

yja9ages.jpg

y7ypabaz.jpg

qajuzapy.jpg

davudumy.jpg

yqyqyny3.jpg

ydy9y5yz.jpg

a5e4y5an.jpg

ymamapyn.jpg

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Hell yeah, that's awesome!! I think I've seen the Jeep running around before, do you live off of Park Ave/Blvd/whatever it's called north of Irving? There's a house down there with a GC SRT8, TB SS, and a few other cars that are all blacked out. Can't recall seeing the Camaro there, however

That is bad ass!!! I had an 08 and loved that truck. Lots of fun!

It sure is fun. im very impressed with how these fat pigs can get out of the hole so well. Why'd you get rid of yours?

Hell yeah, that's awesome!! I think I've seen the Jeep running around before, do you live off of Park Ave/Blvd/whatever it's called north of Irving? There's a house down there with a GC SRT8, TB SS, and a few other cars that are all blacked out. Can't recall seeing the Camaro there, however

i do live north of Irving on walnut. My camaro is always in garage, i never let her sit outside. Plus the camaro motor blew last june. So she has been hibernating. I have had a TBSS at my house a couple times, but i think you might have my house mixed up with another haha.

Baller. As. Fuck.

much appreciated.

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
i do live north of Irving on walnut. My camaro is always in garage, i never let her sit outside. Plus the camaro motor blew last june. So she has been hibernating. I have had a TBSS at my house a couple times, but i think you might have my house mixed up with another haha.

Gotcha. Not sure where Walnut is, I'm not real familiar with the side streets around here haha. It must be a different house!

Gotcha. Not sure where Walnut is, I'm not real familiar with the side streets around here haha. It must be a different house!

haha, i have noticed a few SRT's in my immediate area too

A 5000 pound rocket. Nice!

Man, that sounds scary when said like that.

exactly how i felt after doing it.

Did a total of 4 passes to make sure my numbers were right. Everytime i did it the tires spun less and less and the number when lower and lower.

Im pretty sure i can get a 3.2x on a warmer day.

Thread Info