DeKalb - White Crown Vic

Suburban Apartments off Twombly in DeKalb. White Crown Vic PI.

Anybody know who it is?

uploadfromtaptalk1389928307312.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Is it there frequently? or you just happened to spot it?

If you just happened to spot it, its almost certainly my friend Pauls car. He lives down in Mazon, but is all over the boonies between being a Volunteer firefighter and general handyman kinda guy.

Specifically that's one of the 'old school' TCG stickers IIRC, not many of those, and I specifically gave him one for his CVP back in like October. Its an older CVP right? (Like early-mid 90s)

@MissEsa, Gotta be Pauls car right?

Holy cow that's me!

Sorry, haven't been on here in ages, too busy with work and whatever else.

Ugh... White paint is going to hell on this thing :( I need to find someone who will paint it this year.

Nice! I just moved into Building 18 and my girlfriend noticed the decal. Thought that it was cool that someone out here was a member!

And this was my first post here in ages too, I know what you mean.

hellraiser319

Hellraising since 1986
May 17, 2010
West Bend, WI
That red thing? Lol

I heard that pipes burst riiiight before I moved in. Is it a common occurrence....?

Nah, it's the little poorly painted dark blue thing, usually parked near the vic. It has a TCG sticker, and 4 Sirius dogs on it due to a bored coworker..heh.

I had a pipe break about a month ago, on the apt kitty corner to me, between 1908 and 1912?, girlfriend stepped in a puddle in my kitchen at 3am... those units were empty, one is home to a chunk of the complexes AC units and about 500gal of paint, that one had about an inch, water broke right by the outlet in the bedroom, and 1908 was about 1/2 deep by the break.

I've been keeping the kitchen sink and tub cracked just in case, especially since we don't pay for water, but...

Thread Info