Herro rah rah

So I got a new car last week..finally. Wanted to get another Grand Prix so I could have a decent daily I knew inside and out and would be cheap enough that I could buy a GTO this summer, but nice ones are very far and few these days. So I decided to treat myself to something newer and more reliable but fun enough to hold me over till I do get that weekend warrior
image-2.jpg

It's a 2010 Civic Si sedan. It's been hard adjusting to driving a manual daily but even in the short time of owning it I can say it's the best purchase I've ever made. Will start modding it eventually but for now it will stay pretty stock minus subtle appearance changes. I will get some better pictures of it soon too, but since people from Michigan suck and don't know how to plow it doesn't stay clean longer than 2 minutes right now.

Thanks guys! It's an awesome car and I love it so far. Here's some pics after I got a chance to clean it up last week:
image-4.jpg

image-3.jpg

I've already done a couple of things like black out the trunk chrome, debadge, etc. Gonna go incognito and take the Si grille badge off this weekend too and I've got some of that tint film that's getting popular on the way so I'm gonna try on the tail lights, so I will slowly continue to update this thread :panda:

Some new pictures of the cars appearance. Just have done minor stuff to set it off and make it look different. Not too concerned about performance right now since it's a daily. Gonna lower eventually and possibly get some summer rims in a few months but for now I'm good.
image-6.jpg

image-_edit_1398520851844.jpg

I also put on a tsudo 70mm exhaust a few weeks back. Not a huge fan of the JDM kick but it was the best sounding exhaust IMO and was only $300 which is dirt fucking cheap for an exhaust. Now I just need flashpro, header and and Rick'd spec intake some time in the future and I'm good.
image-_edit_1398520775452.jpg

Thread Info