New Car again...

Jakeman17

TCG Elite Member
Aug 1, 2009
Algonquin
Well as some as you may know Cookie and I moved to Michgan in September to be closer to Mom and I had a better job lined up. She has also found a better job the she really enjoys. We are currently renting a apartment.We moved everything Sept 9-10 and got mostly unpackedsibce I started the next day. I started my job at Don Seelye Ford on 9-11. Cookie had started her job Sept 5 as a server. We are pretty much unpacked now and finally things have died down. With the upcoming holidays we will be comming into IL a lot and didn't want to have to worry about fixing a car(the integra). We started to look at car and SUVs to see what she likes.

We landed on a 2014 Ford Focus SE. It us tuxedo black and automatic. We brought it home with 325 miles on it. Should make comming to IL more plesent. The Interga has been sold and will be coming back to IL

Jakeman17

TCG Elite Member
Aug 1, 2009
Algonquin
Did you trade in your focus for a flex...?

Wat?

No the focus is still around

Very nice. I picked up a focus a few months ago and really like it. I like the Flex as well!

Yes, I like the focus it did great traveling from MI to IL getting 34 MPG @80 MPH. The only thing is I didnt like the space. I wanted more space and now have alot more

Thread Info