Picked up a new ride today

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Nothing too special but the wife wanted a jeep so we picked up as clean of a jeep as we could find for reasonable, only one rust spot on the bottom of the door the size of a Nickle, 4inch lift some tires and what not, ill throw some other pics up when I get the buffer on it :pedobear:

image%28133%29.jpg

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown
i got some #784 neon injectors if you interest. sold my 01 xj last weekend and i also pick up this '92 laredo for dd. might lift it. motor and trans are strong no leaks with only 101k miles. body is pretty rusty, but i already got both front fenders from the jy and picking up the doors this weekend from fellow xj in rockford.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
it had a sub but sounded like shit and was pretty quite so i never even looked at it, today i opened the back hatch to find what looks like a brand new kicker in a nice slot ported box, take a look at the amp, its obvious the dude had no idea how to hook a sub up or tune an amp lol, the thing fucking pounds now for what it is its still a meh amp and sub but it works now, also im doing some buffing and what not today the thing is turning out pretty good

Thread Info