slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Car was BAD..anyone know this guy

na3ymy8u.jpg

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Do you just drive around and snap pics of cars all day?

Was on my way to work in wauconda after dropping off gf at her work in Elgin. Personally I live next to gurnee.

Given that drive from Randall to 90 to 59 to work, that's a lot of ground to cover. I see a lot of cars. If I think someone is on here or someone knows them, I'll post up a photo or description of the car in here since that's basically what the forum is for. Then there's the fact that in my group of friends, I'm the one who likes to drive most so I'm often out, yeah. Is there a problem?

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
He is also an airplane buff, piloting expert, can clay bar a car in 15 minutes, buff it with a sandy beach towel, swap a 3800 in 30 minutes, and is a professional troll!! :bowrofl:
I've tried to do the whole stay away and let everything die down and bitches like you keep talking shit. What's your fucking problem. Stop perpetuating shit you fucking loser. Let's go online and make fun of someone.

Grow the fuck up you douche canoe.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Was on my way to work in wauconda after dropping off gf at her work in Elgin. Personally I live next to gurnee.

Given that drive from Randall to 90 to 59 to work, that's a lot of ground to cover. I see a lot of cars. If I think someone is on here or someone knows them, I'll post up a photo or description of the car in here since that's basically what the forum is for. Then there's the fact that in my group of friends, I'm the one who likes to drive most so I'm often out, yeah. Is there a problem?

You gotta drive your gf all the way out here??? Holy fucking fuck.

Thread Info