85 Pontiac Fiero Back On the Streets

Hard to believe that I'm coming up on the 1 year anniversary of starting this build last August! Just in time to make a couple car shows nearing the end of the summer. There are still some little issues here and there that will be fixed eventually, but it is driving around!

Thanks for all of the support from the members here for the past year. I'm planning on making it to a couple shows in the coming weeks, along with going to Luke's within a week or 2.

Thanks! [MENTION=8537]guspech750[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4558]Jfrost[/MENTION] I tried clay barring for the first time on it. After that I waxed it and it looks pretty good from about 5 feet away. If you look
closer than that though, you can see a lot of fading and chips in the paint. Hope yours gets going eventually. These cars always seem to have never ending problems right before you're about to finish.
[MENTION=750]RICH17[/MENTION] I've heard people compare it to a 4x4 truck with the wheel gap. I don't know what they were thinking when they designed it, but some lowering springs/ball joints wouldn't be a bad idea for the future

Thread Info