slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
yryme2u3.jpg

[MENTION=4078]Teege24[/MENTION] [MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION] and @bundy

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
sooo awkward chillin with your bro's cleaning cars and s00ls rolls up.

I'm sorry who the fuck are you?

oh wait that's right you're the ****** that was dead scared of a stock mustang in a fucking twelve second GTP

Why are you opening your cock holster like you know anything bitch

Go back to playing with your corvette grandpa

Maybe order a fleece blanket and matching stainless screw set so you can be talk of the car show

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
I'm sorry who the fuck are you? -It is PANDA dawg, can't you read?

oh wait that's right you're the ****** that was dead scared of a stock mustang in a fucking twelve second GTP -Lol he's been around Teege and Sprayin' for a day and is talking their talk, yet with a car he doesn't own/never has owned

Go back to playing with your corvette grandpa-Calls someone grandpa, yet has grandpa's daily driver

Maybe order a fleece blanket and matching stainless screw set so you can be talk of the car show -Go paint your block and supercharger Buick blue you dolt

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods

oh wait that's right you're the ****** that was dead scared of a stock mustang in a fucking twelve second GTP

Maybe order a fleece blanket and matching stainless screw set so you can be talk of the car show

:rollpicard:

Last time I checked (years ago) when sprayin and I were at RSD we wanted to get a race off but by the time we were both ready they closed the staging lanes. My GTP has never seen 12's so it would have been a good race with the stock mustang. I wasn't about to race on the street so that was that.

Go back to blowing up motors and transmissions.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

:rofl: :rofl: Teege and Sprayin got a new cheerleader ya'll.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
:rollpicard:

Last time I checked (years ago) when sprayin and I were at RSD we wanted to get a race off but by the time we were both ready they closed the staging lanes. My GTP has never seen 12's so it would have been a good race with the stock mustang. I wasn't about to race on the street so that was that.

Go back to blowing up motors and transmissions.
no balls!

Thread Info