1959 Cadillac

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
Ive owned this since 1999. I rebuilt everything except the engine and completed everything in 2000. Since then, I change the oil once a year and change the fuel filter too. It has needed NOTHING. I added the wheels way back when...Torque Thrust II's by American Racing.
I also retro-fitted a Dual Master Cylinder with power brake booster and brake pedal from a 1979 Pontiac. With 4 Drum Brakes, it stops remarkably well.

Trust me its not perfect, and thats why I like it. I can take it anywhere and never worry about it.

And a slightly demonic looking pic:

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
if your into these cars big time check out jim from speed incs build with his 59. absolutely sick.

I like how the car sits just like you say. don't have to worry about turning your head just drive and do your business. badass ride. im seriously considering getting up in one of these 50's caddys.

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
if your into these cars big time check out jim from speed incs build with his 59. absolutely sick.

I like how the car sits just like you say. don't have to worry about turning your head just drive and do your business. badass ride. im seriously considering getting up in one of these 50's caddys.

Is it a 59 Cadillac?

The prices of 59's now are silly, ever in poor condition. If you dont mind a Buick, you can save a ton of money. (and they are almost as cool)

Thread Info