Beautiful Day in Illinois (09 WRX)

Hi everyone,
Its been a really long time since I have posted anything on the forum and thought that I would share what my WRX looks like after having it for about 8 months now. It was a beautiful day in Chicago and my girlfriend was nice enough to let me wash my car at her house this afternoon. I know that the paint still needs some correction in certain areas but overall I think it looks like it turned out really good. Here are a few pics that I took of my car after I washed and dried it really good.

Enjoy!!! Comments are Welcome.

09 WRX:

looks good to me. :bigthumb: love the blacked out grill

Thank you very much IDAFC21!!!

x2 on the grill.

tint windows and get some black rims to complete the look :bigthumb:

Thank you Mook. The Windows are tinted to 35% all around the sun just makes them look like they are not tinted in these pics.

What's a ZJ?

"ZJ" was the plate number off of my 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ) and the 3 was just becasue i like the number 3. i hope to get the plates changed soon.

Zack Johnson and it's his third car? :dunno:

:hsughlol:

Looks good man, any new mods?

Thank you almightyjebus. Perrin Performance Alternator cover/ radiator cover. To be added: Cobb Accessport, N1 catback exhaust, Cobb lowering springs.

everyone asking what zj's are

they do it for the lolz

Ha ha answer is above.
needs lowered, but i like it.

I agree I need to lower it. but i wont go as low as my BMW is however. I am looking just to stick with springs for now unless something comes up and i just say screw it and get coilovers.

Thread Info