flooded cumdumpster

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
Been focusing on the Dakota, no fucks given about wipers. I'll replace them soon enough, I just got the truck

That's nirvana unplugged and I've owned it since I was about 13 and been listening to that album since I was 3 or 4 when it came out. Badass cd.

I've hydrolocked my jeep a few times. I was A LITTLE sketched out because it has a cold air intake. Buuuut notice how the water splashes away from the truck and anytime it get over the front I let out of it? I know Wtf I'm doing. 100times the off-road experience thab you and your vette panda ;-)

I would have gone faster if not for the above reason, panda as a valid argument because the water doesn't need to be 3ft deep to hydrolock the motor. I've blown holes through a clock in a 6" deep hole.

If I did lock it up, I could just... Pull... The... Spark... Plugs....:........

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
get the sand out of your vagina. He said the water was just over a foot deep barely touching his running boards. If his motor is lower than his runing boards he has more things to worry about.

yes because im sure he knows the depth of the water along the whole route. I mean, what if his wheel fell off when he was doing this?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Been focusing on the Dakota, no fucks given about wipers. I'll replace them soon enough, I just got the truck

That's nirvana unplugged and I've owned it since I was about 13 and been listening to that album since I was 3 or 4 when it came out. Badass cd.

I've hydrolocked my jeep a few times. I was A LITTLE sketched out because it has a cold air intake. Buuuut notice how the water splashes away from the truck and anytime it get over the front I let out of it? I know Wtf I'm doing. 100times the off-road experience thab you and your vette panda ;-)

I would have gone faster if not for the above reason, panda as a valid argument because the water doesn't need to be 3ft deep to hydrolock the motor. I've blown holes through a clock in a 6" deep hole.

If I did lock it up, I could just... Pull... The... Spark... Plugs....:........

Spark......plugs.........?? :confused:

clint282cc

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2011
made a mistake last night...

left my buddies wedding with my friend following in his jeep. decided to take the short cut through a few fields (first time offroad with the new tires) on the way to a third friends house.

cruised through the field just fine until i got to the end where it was mud... well stupid me thought i was in a jeep and forgot about the 1000lb motor on the front end... sank like a lawn dart.

35" tires...

soooo we hooked up his 94zj 4.0. didnt do really anything. called my dad out (less than a mile away) in his 95 ram on 35s (i had a build thread thing for it awhile back)... hooked both trucks to it, did NOTHING but this

soooo i called my buddy with a towing company up (he owed me money from plowing his driveway all winter anyway) and he brought his flat bed out. barely got to me in the soggy field but he managed. hooked up the 10,000lb winch and had to pull a full 75ft before the truck could move under its on power.

that got the flatbed stuck! sunk it about 6" just by the weight of the pull. so i quick hooked up to him and pulled him alllllll the way to the road about 1/4 mile away.

soooo i spent about 5hrs today cleaning. since the truck was from texas and was THE CLEANEST TRUCK ive ever seen with 130,000 miles, i was determined to get every ounce of mud off of it.

i headed back to the road im the OP but its gone down a lot but there was still enough to clean out 90% of the underside of the truck. saved me a lot of work. but i was still under it pressure washing every single inch i could get laying under a soaked truck. ive been wet all day. but i deserve it. i learned when i was in highschool that diesels suck for wheelin but for some reason... i forget. but im well reminded and i wont ever do that again!

OH that morning i took a pic for you guys since i didnt have any with the 35s mounted.

all cleaned up after soooo much work and two tanks of gas in the pressure washer.

Thread Info