Guess i should introduce myself as well

Grahamahama

Regular
Oct 13, 2008
Plainfield, IL
Real Name
Graham
I guess since I have a few posts on here I should introduce myself. My name is graham I am from Wheaton I have had a very random car history not as in depth as B Serious but mildly entertaining. I started out with a Saturn SL1 grey with 17” rims, a SPS exhaust, and 2 sony 12” xplodes yeah I know I am a badass. After the stupid ass Saturn I moved up in the world a little bit and got a Volvo C70 That was Saffron Pearl, most people don’t like the color of it but I loved it, the mods I did to it were:
• Falken Azenis
• Hawk HPS brake pads
• IPD ECU
• Custom 3” turbo back exhaust (no Cats)
• Euro Sport Tuning Air intake and Reverse Intercooler Piping kit (it reduced the length of the stock IC piping by a 1/3)
The car made 250 fwhp, it was a good beginner car. And it made me love turbos

I will post up pics of this car later

These are the mods I did prior to going to Wyotech in Laramie Wyoming. While I was in Wyoming I bought a 1973 Chevy 1500 Regular Cab long bed lifted 6” and it had 36” military tires on it. This was an awesome truck I picked it up for $800 bucks and beat the hell out of it for 6 months and then sold it for $800 once the brakes went out on it and the head gasket started to leak.

After that I became a true pimp and bought a 1987 Cadillac Seville It was Maroon I picked this up for $600 bucks, great car I drove it for 5 months it only had 120,000 miles on it. The only down side of this car was the fact that its ave mpg was 9.5.

06-01-06_1506.jpg

so I sold it once I finished my final mod to the Volvo which was a 6 point roll cage. My plan was to convert the c70 into awd and build the hell out of the motor, Which I ended up selling this car in December of 2007 since I was now modding my new car and I knew I would never get around to working on the Volvo again, for 4000 which was a steal for me considering it had almost no interior and and roll cage in it.

but once I got back to Wheaton I wanted something fast now, so I bought a 2004 Subaru WRX STI it was Platinum Silver with Gold wheels, I loved this car as well, I had it for 14 months. Here is the list of mods I did to the STI.

• Perrin Intake
• HP+ Pads
• Good Ridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines
• Good Year Eagle GS-D3 tires
• HKS DP
• ERZ Cat Back
• Helix Coil overs
• 20% tint
• Cobb AP v.2

P5160211-1.jpg

DSCN1601.jpg

0207071515.jpg

The Subaru ended up being a lemon in May of 2008 I went to Great Lakes dragaway and launched the car and broke an axel which was fine but then the center diff blew up and if you know anything about subies the center diff alone is $2200. And also shitty body work was starting to cause some problems for me. So I fixed the car and sold it since my ave mpg was 14 city and 20 hwy and my insurance was stupid expensive, the performance parts for the car are also very pricey So I decided to move on and go with a 2003 C5 Z06 Black on black, I chose this car because the insurance is cheap for me compared to the STI and the gas mileage the Z06 gets 17mpg city and between 26-29 mpg highway. And the parts for a hell of a lot cheaper. My current Mods to the Z06 are:
• HP+ Pads
• Good Ridge Stainless Steel brake lines
• Vararam Intake
• Track wheels and tires C4 Grandsport rims with Kumho V710 on the front 275/30R17 and on the rear 315/30R17

P6170244.jpg

P6170237.jpg

n194308915_32175089_5308.jpg

n194308915_32175048_3149.jpg

This year I will be Putting on a full on race pad not too sure which one to go with right now, replacing the front Caliper Pistons which are aluminium right now with stainless steel ones, I will be fabricating brake ducting extentions, replacing all suspension bushing with poly bushings and the steering rack bushings with aluminium bushings. As well as T1 Sway bar. I know I can afford these things this year, hopefully I will do some power mods too if I can afford it.

Thread Info