My new tow pig

The Bluegrass Nomad

Five-oh ho no mo
Feb 4, 2011
Sadieville, KY
Will be picking up this gem on Monday evening. This will be the first vehicle I'll be financing and I got the call earlier today for the approval. I know it's not a diesel like I initially wanted but having no credit didnt get me approved for enough to pick up a duramax yet. So I "settled" on this.

Used 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 For Sale | Chicago, Elgin, IL | 47976

Before anyone asks, no I'm not paying that much. Have to wait until Monday to get paperwork finalized and then she's mine. Every option except leather, low miles for the year, and 1 owner who truly cared for it, and I plan on doing the same. Only mods I'm planing on are a cai and level kit for the front. Enjoy!!!

The Bluegrass Nomad

Five-oh ho no mo
Feb 4, 2011
Sadieville, KY
Yea I'm pretty excited for it. I know the 5.3 is a great motor and this truck was babied. Not a spot of rust and only 1 scratch on the hood. Previous owner put a different muffler on it and I don't plan on putting money into it so it needed to be flawless. Not to mention having features I could never think of having like heated mirrors and all power seats. I know they sound like nothing but I've never owned a car worth more than 1500 so this is an all new experience for me.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Yea I'm pretty excited for it. I know the 5.3 is a great motor and this truck was babied. Not a spot of rust and only 1 scratch on the hood. Previous owner put a different muffler on it and I don't plan on putting money into it so it needed to be flawless. Not to mention having features I could never think of having like heated mirrors and all power seats. I know they sound like nothing but I've never owned a car worth more than 1500 so this is an all new experience for me.

I fucking love heated mirrors :rofl:

Glad you're getting into something you like and that's awesome it's in great shape as well.

The Bluegrass Nomad

Five-oh ho no mo
Feb 4, 2011
Sadieville, KY
looks like a really nice piece.

theres two advantages to them trucks. they run forever and they hold their value really well when you decide to upgrade.

I figure for what they are, they make good power and are easy to mod if I ever go that route. And it's 11 years old and they wanted 11 grand for it shows well it holds value.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list