Daily driven.. yup..

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Few new ones of the car.. This was from a few weeks ago fresh off the scanner tonight.
image_26.jpg

From tonight.. Just keeping the driveway clear plowin snow...
image_25.jpg

right up into the garage.. lol
image_24.jpg

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
snow tires?

Yes.. in the winter I roll on some super skinny 16x7" steel wheels with 215/60's. they work great in the snow and get a lot more people trying to mess with me thinking the car is a v6.. lol. only issue is they are getting rusty as hell and one is no longer holding air very well. Next year I'll have snow tires on the stock wheels instead.

blkgp2000

Regular
Oct 23, 2008
Nice, show'em how it's done! People always ask me if I drive my camaro in the snow and i'm like "yea its awesome" you just need a good set of snow tires.

I love when people ask me that. I don't even have snow tires and my T/A is fine.

OP, I love your pics. I have similar pics from a few weeks ago when my car was all iced over.

BTW, where do I get one of those "Daily Driver" stickers?

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Jan 31, 2012
Uranus, Sol System
I totally have one on my subaru. People are shocked I drive an econobox all year around

Your econobox is AWD and slow as balls. :hsugh:

I love when people ask me that. I don't even have snow tires and my T/A is fine.

OP, I love your pics. I have similar pics from a few weeks ago when my car was all iced over.

Egay dat hoe.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
You say scanner... Do you shoot film?

Yes Both film and digital. I almost have the darkroom setup in my house as well to make old skool B&W prints. Film is shot on various old rangfinders and a Nikon FE2 as the Film SLR. Digital is on a Nikon D700.

What I love about having full snow tires is the ability to keep or beat 4wd's in my uber slamed v8 rear drive... lol.

Most everyone here will HATE where the "Daily Driven" sticker came from... :rollpicard:

Stance Nation Shop Stickers

Unfortunately they don't have the chrome stickers anymore. luckily I bought 2 of them a couple years back.

Thread Info