Badass Imports Enter

Mines nothing too special just a 350z with I/H/E, rims and coilovers coming in the next few months:
htitr7.jpg

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
Ya!! I have a SWEET Acura RSX and I only charge $1000/day for advertisement!

On a more serious note, I would be happy to add something to your page. I am still in the process of finishing the car though so I'm not sure I can help you there unless you want old pictures.

When will the car be finished? Maybe we can feature it when you get it finished.

I do love 350z's, do you have at least 5+ good pics of the car?

I can take some no problem but, I will be ordering the coilovers hopefully within a week and they will be going on ASAP. Also the wheels are getting a different treatment for this show season. Once the coil overs are in I could shoot some new pictures for sure.

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
I can take some no problem but, I will be ordering the coilovers hopefully within a week and they will be going on ASAP. Also the wheels are getting a different treatment for this show season. Once the coil overs are in I could shoot some new pictures for sure.

Ok, why don't you email me pics and full details about your car after you get your coilovers on and new pics. Email them to [email protected]

Thread Info