Ditched the mini van today

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
Yeah, I'm sooooooo not a mini-van driver. I always made Bernie drive. Guess he got tired of it, lol. So now it's time for me to drive and him to be chauffeured. I missed my Tundra :( I prefer driving tanks around. Gas sucks, but I'm not in a tin can...

chry*bmb

Apr 16, 2008
TN
The new Sequoia's are friggin huge! I had an '08 and this thing is a monster. I love it. I swear it's bigger than my Tundra was. We'll take pics tomorrow. It's that dark grey color, "magnetic grey" it's called. Went there with the Blizzard Pearl (white) in mind, but saw that grey and liked it better.

chry*bmb

Apr 16, 2008
TN
Yes, you TOTALLY can't beat the mpg or convenience of minivans. I am so not knocking it. ,)

We were stuck on the hwy due to a crash/fatality and had to feed the baby & change her. Couldn't move, so just went in back and did it! Wasn't moving, so there ya go. Was very easy in there. Had a Sienna, but not me. Need a vehicle that tows. Always renting one for avatar pic. I'm not minivan material. I don't commute far anymore, so it's ok.

udluuz

Joe Schmo built
Feb 21, 2008
Montgomery, Il
Quick pic I took today, I'll get some better shots. This things awesome! Now i Just need to pick up a trailer and I'll be set.

y7egymeq.jpg

Thread Info