• yes wing

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • no wing

Votes: 34 79.1%

• Total voters

webby

Regular
Aug 20, 2012
here is my first "mod" although it actually just stacks on top and adds weight, ha.

panel.jpg

i'm thinking of a few different winter projects to keep myself busy. i will probably change the interior LEDs to blue (instead of orange) and maybe get an exhaust.

also thinking about a wing, kind of expensive though. i can't find any good pictures with a topless convertible but here is one with a hard top if you use your imagination

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

what do you guys think? wing or no wing. i'll add a poll

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I think if I had that car I'd either go balls to the walls and turbo it or leave it alone. You have the ultimate performance machine, engineered to go fast, sound great and be relatively reliable. You paid for a pre-made version of what most build. In other words: leave it. It's awesome how it is. At the very least, ditch the idea of the wing. It looks terrible in those pictures. Completely ruins the lines of the car.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
Nov 4, 2012
Friday night/saturday morning 4am , a newer style viper red with black top convertible was getting on I-90 east bound at the roselle rd on-ramp . Lost control ended up in the ditch . Looked like he cracked the whole front end pretty good . One cop was on the scene .

Also seen a sweet white viper last night at about 9:30pm traveling east on I-90 at the Elgin toll .

Thread Info