2013 Dart Limited

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
Just ordered it about 30mins ago... got every option 1.4 Turbo/6MAN, leather, sunroof, nav, blind spot monitor, back up camera, TFT display in dash, and a whole bunch of other crap i cant remember - White w/ Black leather - will probably take 2months (maybe more considering how crappy we have been running latly) to get but im still pretty excited and cant wait.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Im going to do everything I can to make it happen. Ill even come in on my day off, at night whatever if they will let me - I can do the body wire, airbags, and passenger side doors (All jobs Ive had there, But i build passenger side doors every day now)

Having to build your own car....DISCOUNT

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
Nice! I love that TFT display. It's a top notch electronic display even among higher-end cars.

there is so much stuff on this car... blind spot monitor, rear cross path detection, rain sensing wirpers, etc. its amazing the technology, available options, and the quality of this car. The TFT is super sweet and cant wait to play around some more with it, same with the U-Connect stereo - Ive heard its really simple to use and IT WORKS!

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
Congrats man. I am really liking these cars more and more. After we all were looking at it at Luke's in person, it really sold me on it. If I were to purchase a new car and settled on these, I would wait to the SRT version........ Hoping they pull the trigger and produce them. The car looks nice, I'm sure rides good, and just has all these cool options for it.

Thread Info