97 Grand Prix GTP Roller From TCG Member

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
To some of you this car might look familiar, thats because i bought it off TCG. The car has been sitting for a couple months now at the Cadillac Dealership my brother works at with just the block in the engine compartment. I got a hell of a deal on a motor with only 35k on it. i believe the engine is form an 02 and there was a recall for fuel rails and this motor started on fire. Luckily all that was damaged was the valve cover and the wiring. We changed all the gaskets in the new engine, put fresh fluid in it, replaced all the bad parts and dumped it in the car a couple days ago. All thats left to date is wiring the motor. Hopefully by next week the car is running and i can drive it home. Ill try and keep the info and pictures updated

Tow-1.jpg

Tow2-1.jpg

Nobumper.jpg

Side.jpg

Inside.jpg

Back.jpg

Car.jpg

Grill.jpg

Engine.jpg

Engine2.jpg

NewEngine2.jpg

NewEngine4.jpg

NewEngne.jpg

PullingMotorOut-1.jpg

EngineHoist.jpg

EngineCompartment3.jpg

Newengine.jpg

Last edited:

99PONTIACGP

TCG Elite Member
Oct 3, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Mike
The stock spoiler of the F1? the stock one is on the car now. The F1 is off the car because i need to ship it back. I guess theyre known for splitting down the middle since the spoiler is two pieces put together and it split down the seam. So, i need to ship it out and havent yet. Im not sure if i want to sell it though

GraFFix

A 302 and a little boost
Jan 3, 2008
NW Chicago
Poor front clip :(

Yeah, if you look at the picture of the back of the car closely, you can see the electrical tape that Joe put on the spoiler so water wouldnt go inside.
Hell yea my stealthy anti-water mod!

But wow seeing those pics makes me miss it..although with all this snow I dont miss it that much!
lol Jeep Cherokee with 4wd FTMFW!

Im still happy to know it will live on though. Now come get that trunk mat!

Last edited:

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Poor front clip :(

Hell yea my stealthy anti-water mod!

But wow seeing those pics makes me miss it..although with all this snow I dont miss it that much!
lol Jeep Cherokee with 4wd FTMFW!

Im still happy to know it will live on though. Now come get that trunk mat!

Well, if it helps, I am sure he will let you visit it on a regular basis?

Thread Info