Sep 25, 2011
But I did get this put together.... :trollface:

4d3f8810.jpg

a10ae364.jpg

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Oct 22, 2007
Wheaton
No, no, no. I believe speed inc did a twin turbo LS motor in one. Sick as hell.

Very nice piece you have. Hope it works well for you.

I think that's despicable to do to a Syclone/Typhoon. Drop a TT LSx into a regular s10/Jimmy. Don't waste a rare vehicle with a unique motor. The turbo 4.3 is what made them what they are. Don't take that engine out.

Typhoon

Addict
Sep 25, 2011
Damn! MORE!!! How have I not seen any of these? Aren't you local to me?
Yes I am, and while I dont think we have met. I believe you have run into my dad when he was driving my Syclone.

Sweet!
Also, more info on the Lt1?
Just a cam and bolt-on's.

Very nice! What kind of power are you looking to make with it?
Not sure. I dont really have a goal in mind. I went fairly mild with it as I want to be able to drive it anywhere.

K0R3AN

I Love Lamp!
Apr 29, 2008
Denver, CO
Yes I am, and while I dont think we have met. I believe you have run into my dad when he was driving my Syclone.

Just a cam and bolt-on's.

Not sure. I dont really have a goal in mind. I went fairly mild with it as I want to be able to drive it anywhere.

Interesting. I'm not sure if I've met your dad either. Haha. Regardless, We'll have to get a meet together soon!

I'm also convinced that every LT1/LS1 based f-bodies are "just cam and bolt-ons". lol, damn racecars!!! ;)

Typhoon

Addict
Sep 25, 2011
How many miles?

Bought it with around 40K, it has around 80K on it now.

Interesting. I'm not sure if I've met your dad either. Haha. Regardless, We'll have to get a meet together soon!

I'm also convinced that every LT1/LS1 based f-bodies are "just cam and bolt-ons". lol, damn racecars!!! ;)

It has to be you. There cannot be another guy who said he turbo'd his black NA MKIV around here.

Thread Info