New black camaro "SYCK SS"

Boostie

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
Damn thats pretty cool, I was confused since the braided lines looked like they were going to the exhaust tips but maybe they were routed around the gas tank for symmetry. You can see what I am talking about in his sig pic.

image.php
SYCK SS

hey guys, you got it correct it is a twin turbo 5th gen. I came across this post and decided i would join the site and say thanks for the comments. I am flattered.

and i like to get people thinking about those braided lines thats why i don't tuck them or anything. But now you all know the secret :). once again i appreciate it!

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
hey guys, you got it correct it is a twin turbo 5th gen. I came across this post and decided i would join the site and say thanks for the comments. I am flattered.

and i like to get people thinking about those braided lines thats why i don't tuck them or anything. But now you all know the secret :). once again i appreciate it!

I followed you down 290 south past woodfield mall Saturday night! Was in my pewter trans am with the plates "STOKISH" was with a few other cars as well. Your car looks awesome man!

I followed you down 290 south past woodfield mall Saturday night! Was in my pewter trans am with the plates "STOKISH" was with a few other cars as well. Your car looks awesome man!

yup, i remember. I was headed home from FNL. i actually almost got taken out by a wheel that fell out of a pickup truck about 5 minutes before you saw me haha.

and thanks again for the compliment.

Welcome to The Garage!

Awesome build. What shop did the work? What are the future plans for it?

its a one man shop out of Mt. Prospect/ Arlington heights racing called CM Racing you can see em at cmracingonline.com

although he is not a big branded name his work is the best i have ever seen. He is the only one i trust working on my car. He did 100% of the fabrication himself. I gave him the concept and he just put it all together.

My current plans are building up the suspension and drivetrain next. Im hoping to have some upgrade bushing, axles, and better tires by the end of the month. Next month i will also be adding a little bit of meth injection to control IAT a little bit more to maximize the power.

I am debating on doing a whole new setup for the turbos over the winter but i really like how different this setup is but we will see. Plans always seem to change with this thing so who knows where i will be.

Oh, and I completely understand a meth kit for IAT temp management. I have the same issue myself.

yeah, and i dont have an intercooler to help with the stealthy setup so it is well needed. i have hit over 200 degrees on a couple passes when its really hot out so the meth kit is going to happen very soon. I just have to wire in a seperate IAT sensor because my car uses the MAF to read temperature and flow. Spraying a MAF will not be good haha. so we will see what i come up with very soon.

Ive seen this car alot. So awesome man. I know you've see some of the Team Octane junk boxes around as we're drooling over that thing

thanks man, and yes one thing i do is drive it a lot. i'm sure ill see you around some more as well! don't be afraid to say hi.

oh and finally, bring it to TCG's fall track day please! I'd love to get a lane with it!

My camaro club is actually going to byron on september 30th so if i don't break anything i will gladly take that lane. but to make it fair we have to load your car with 600lbs of iron some how. haha JK

BTW beautiful car you got there. I am trying to convince my buddy with a 2000 TA to boost it. maybe you could take him for a ride one day so he can see what hes missing out on.

Come out to lukes some thursday with your ride and your buddy and I'm sure we could make that happen.

I'm familiar with C5G's track day @ bryon too... might be crashing that party! :D

haha hey i consider the more boost, the better the party so you would only be adding to the fun. and i have been meaning to make it out to lukes so ill definitely make that happen soon enough.

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
yup, i remember. I was headed home from FNL. i actually almost got taken out by a wheel that fell out of a pickup truck about 5 minutes before you saw me haha.

and thanks again for the compliment.

Haha we were coming from the same place. Wish I had the GoPro on to catch that on video. Our whole group basically had to play real life frogger lol
I think I was ahead of you when that happened. It was right next to and behind me.

saw that car at fnl. pretty sick. didn't get low enough to see turbos or stainless line. even sicker now.

yeah sometimes i lay a mirror on the ground. its the only way people even realize whats there. Thanks man.

Haha we were coming from the same place. Wish I had the GoPro on to catch that on video. Our whole group basically had to play real life frogger lol
I think I was ahead of you when that happened. It was right next to and behind me.

yeah it was pretty intense. i thought i was seeing things. i have seen tread before but a whole wheel. WTF that coulda messed someone up. glad we all missed it.

Thread Info