New ride. 1996 C4 Corvette.

SWORN

Addict
Apr 20, 2012
Chicago
Just picked up a 1996 C4 Corvette. Black on black auto with 62K. What can I say, I really like these cars. Here's a few quick pics. :)

securedownload1-3.jpg

securedownload19.jpg

SWORN

Addict
Apr 20, 2012
Chicago
Here's a quick shot of it today after work. Came out kinda crappy.

I took it to a local muffler shop to have the intermediate pipe (not sure what it's called) removed. It already had a set of muffler delete tailpipes on it. So, basically it has the stock converters with straight pipes. IMHO it sounds great!

I also have an appointment on Friday to get a "basic tune" from Speed Inc.

As I think I mentioned it really needs a nice set of chrome ZR1's to set it off. BTW if anybody has or will have a set for sale in the future please let me know! (Do not have the $$$ right now.) :(

securedownload110.jpg

SWORN

Addict
Apr 20, 2012
Chicago
Yes, I was at the point in modding where stuff was starting to break....a lot. I had to get rid of it before the trans or rear diff let go.

Ah, got it. Still have any pics? If so, would like to see 'em. :)

I'm not going to go to crazy with it. Right now it needs tires so that's going to be the next on the list. And yes, I bet the 315's look bad a$$!

One thing I'm really thinking about is a proper TC, maybe a 3200 stall or so.....

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Ah, got it. Still have any pics? If so, would like to see 'em. :)

I'm not going to go to crazy with it. Right now it needs tires so that's going to be the next on the list. And yes, I bet the 315's look bad a$$!

One thing I'm really thinking about is a proper TC, maybe a 3200 stall or so.....

decentvette-1.jpg

IMG_0549shopped.jpg

vette1.jpg

Mine wasn't nearly as clean as yours

Thread Info