And my new car is...

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
2004 Mustang GT convertible, 40th Anniversary, Roush Custom, 5-speed.
Sticker was $19,999 and has 25,XXX miles.

leather, 6-cd in dash mach stereo, power everything that can be in a mustang...
I checked it's vin with roush and it's real, only 73 customs made in 04.

here's the dealer pic from vehix:
1FAFP45X04F180110_1.jpg

I'll get better pics later.

:ford: haha this is funny now

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
Niiiice. I saw you weren't at froots around 1030 so I was still curious. 3800 wrecking crew? No one likes a band wagon jumper. Also avoid puddles. They are known to take out vert stangs.

LOL I think it might have been parked out back about then or i was on a marketing run...

I'm not planning any mods yet, but maybe come spring time.

I DID NOT PAY $19999. They brought the price down to $17k and gave me $2k for the bimmer and $5k for my blown-motor 90k miles sebring. So since I have been wanting to get rid of both these cars, it really just seems to me that I got this car for $10,000.

the roush stuff on this car is the gauges, short-shifter, emblems and windshield "ROUSH", shaker hood intake, and exhaust.

Thanks for the compliments guys and I know owning a mustang, I think I'm still kinda an outcast but the sebring got me use to that anyways :bigthumb:

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I DID NOT PAY $19999. They brought the price down to $17k and gave me $2k for the bimmer and $5k for my blown-motor 90k miles sebring. So since I have been wanting to get rid of both these cars, it really just seems to me that I got this car for $10,000.

God damn, great trade in prices. Sounds like they really wanted to get rid of this before winter really hits.

Thread Info