2002 Electron Blue Z06!

c5z06speedjon

Addict
Jan 21, 2008
Just picked up a 2002 EB Z06 last weekend. Those of you who aren't familiar I used to have the 2007 LeMans Blue C6 that I burnt to the ground. I have since moved to California and now 2 years later I'm back in a vette. I found a great deal on this so I couldn't pass it up. I picked it up for $23k with 26k miles on it, and I am the third owner. It's got black interior, original bose sound system, stock chrome rims, and original suspension. Car has some work done to it, which is good for me because that's money I'd eventually be spending! Lol! Anyways a little bit about the mods done are;

Performance-
Drilled/Slotted Baer Front Rotors
Goodridge Braided Stainless Brake Lines
Vararam Air Intake
High-Flow Power Duct
Professionally Ported Stock Heads
Comp Cam (very mild) 218 degrees at 0.050 lift on intake and exhaust. 0.561" max lift on intake and exhaust. 108 degree lobe separation angle.
Belanger Headers with Ceramic Coating
American Racing high flow catalytic converters
Corsa stainless steel x-pipe
Stock titanium Z06 muffler with high flow bypass tube
!CAGS bypass

Interior-
Column steering lock bypass
Carpeted trunk floor compartment cover plates
Removable trunk partition with Z06 emblem
Billet aluminum Z06 shift knob
Exterior-
Shorty antenna
Polished Z06 stainless exhaust cover plate

Dyno printout indicates 392.8RWHP at 5800rpm and 392.7RWft/lbs at 4700rpm on Synergy Motorsports Dynapack dyno

Mods I've done
LED license plate, front and rear side markers, footwells, under hood, trunk, and reverse lights. I also did the Switchback LED's for my turn signals/DRL's with the resistors to eliminate the hyper flash. Clear diamond cut reverse light housing. I also have the clear corners on order that I am waiting to install.

Plans-
Bigger cam, ported FAST intake manifold, high flow MAF, new tune, invisord for radar detector, raptor shift light, short throw shifter (any suggestions?), c6 knob, tints, lower on stock bolts as low as it can go, rims, needs new tires (suggestions?), speakers, head unit, painted rear diffusor in black, possibly a spoiler, maybe tiger shark rear end, HID conversion kit, black fill in lettering exterior, clutch eventually 26k on stock clutch. That is all I can think of at the moment. Enjoy the pics! :hs:

securedownload-16.jpg

securedownload-11.jpg

securedownload-6.jpg

securedownload-9.jpg

securedownload-8.jpg

securedownload-5.jpg

securedownload-1.jpg

securedownload-4.jpg

securedownload-3.jpg

securedownload-1-1.jpg

securedownload-2.jpg

securedownload-7.jpg

c5z06speedjon

Addict
Jan 21, 2008
Thanks everyone! Love it so far. Looking for tires for this thing too... Ugh! Perry, what shifter do u run? I know u said u had the c6 knob for sale but what shifter would u recommend? I've seen on CF they sell the c6 z06 knob and shifter that works with the c5z06. Would that be a good choice. I did like the stock shifter in my c6. I wonder what the difference is between the c6 and c6 z06. Also, y u selling the HID kit? What color do u have 6k??
Paul it passed the smog test when the guy sold it to me. It's a law out here he had to show me it passed emmissions before u can sell it. So it's all gravy, but yes I'd probably run into issues if I went with a bigger cam.

smoothblue

Regular
Nov 10, 2009
Westmont
I have had them all. I finally found one that I love. RSD it is a C6 Z06 cut down and threaded. Love it. I have the HIDS for sale because I thought I had a bad light so I bought a new set. To find out that I just had a wire on mine that just needed to be connected. I believe they are the 4000 or 6000. I had sent out my c6 knob to be cut and threaded to got on my RSD..

Thread Info