13VLTS White Lightning

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Likewise. Since this thread is already all sorts of off topic... Apolly, did you race that kid with the blue turbo Acura RSX that has a big feather graphic on the side of it a couple years ago? I don't know why I just remembered it but I saw it and a red TA sitting on the side of sequoia waiting for traffic to die down late one night.

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
Haha yes that kid lives a couple blocks away from my friend Bob I remember when he got that car he thought that shit was straight FLYING! He also has a GTI or something if I remember correctly. So my friend who also has a red t/a raced him and they got him to agree to run my car they said they sit the same but I have slicks where my friend has street tires so he agreed to run me lol. You live by us too small world.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Yea I used to live off Barnes by splash country, now I live by Indian trail and Randall. Small world, I think I saw you guys talking in a lot somewhere, then happened to run into you out on sequoia later. I think the Orange GTI is his sisters, I used to see a blonde girl driving it.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
No I'm in the apartments across the street from walgreens on Indian Trail. 13vlts was here in his dads evo a month ago. I'm 6 minutes from my parents house. I just saw daturbosix at the wings meet last wednesday, we have been talking about a bliss creek meet forever. I passed sinister SHO's a few times on my way to WCC for continuing ed hours last month. Another good option would be Oak St. Bar, that place is cheap as shit and it's in the old Tommy O's. You won't get stabbed there now so it's even better.

Thread Info

• X
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list