She's Heeeeeeeeeeeere

Krash7051

Addict
Jan 20, 2011
Krash's '12 STI, Updates + Pictures

So it's been a while since I've posted here. The last time I did I was placing an order for my 2012 STI Limited.

About 11 weeks later she's finally in! :pedobear: I'm going to keep and maintain a build thread here.

It all started Feb. 11th when I placed my order through Frank Subaru in San Diego, CA.

2012 With Nav, Homelink, and All Weather Mats.

Approximately 11 weeks later she was in!

stiphoto2.jpg

UNFORTUNATELY I am still in Afghanistan until mid July and can't molest her until then.

As soon as I return it'll get the front lip installed and stage 2+ Cobb SF intake w/ box.

I can't wait!!

DSCN0118.jpg

And in the garage she sits until I return. My GF will start it up and take it around the block every so often to keep everything in order.

MOAR PICTURES!

DSC_0097.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

Thanks for viewing, updates soon!

ORDERED

RECEIVED

INSTALLED

1. ForceWerkz HD style FRP front lip
2. Work Emotion 11R's Flat Black 18x9.5 +38
3. Hankook Evo V12 275/35r/18
4. Work Red Lugs with Lock

Last edited:

Krash7051

Addict
Jan 20, 2011
Thanks all,

I'm unsure of my plans right now. I like drag racing but I didn't buy this for that purpose, for the money there are much better platforms out there. I'll probably do some Auto-X and track days out in Cali.

I'm getting ready to put in an order for Stage 2 mods:

Invidia Q300 Ti tip cat back
Invidia catted downpipe
Cobb Accessport v.2
Cobb SF Intake + airbox
Cobb Dyno Tune

From what I've read that should net me right around 300 whp which will more than suffice for a DD for a while. I've really been eyeballing a cosworth shortblock, but I'll probably just build on the stock block for a while until it grenades, then I have an excuse to upgrade lol...

Thread Info