free candy

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
:pedobear:

cleaned this bitch up today.

578117_10150658229676674_544541673_9709783_1027756848_n.jpg

ironically, after 135k in the rough illinois winters the underside is just as clean, save for where the silver trim mounts up around the middle of the right side under the sliding door. kinda wanna throw some dollars at my parents when they go to sell this. it's comfy and gets decent MPG for what it is and it's been maintained with a fine tooth comb all of it's life from 12 miles when we got it.

R53 DeceptiCoop

No Dick Team Octane?
Apr 9, 2012
Wheaton, IL
i wanna be able to get road head at 140 with my five kids and my dog in the back. come at me bro.

Fawk, we already have enough 'in the way people'...here you are trying to plug out five more. Fact- every man that has to drive a mini van- hates driving a mini van. Road head is just depressing in a mini van, and I'm not even going to venture into the creep factor of face fucking your wife in front of your litter. How bout you just get road head five times instead of making more yous? Come on, make a dealsie! The future is counting on you!

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Fawk, we already have enough 'in the way people'...here you are trying to plug out five more. Fact- every man that has to drive a mini van- hates driving a mini van. Road head is just depressing in a mini van, and I'm not even going to venture into the creep factor of face fucking your wife in front of your litter. How bout you just get road head five times instead of making more yous? Come on, make a dealsie! The future is counting on you!

:bowrofl: you're going to fit in here. I can tell you that much. Nice coop btw

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
95, or 96+? Vortec 350 swaps are easy as shit in those if they're 96+. Get a
reprogrammed ECU (or a 411 LS1 box the trucks used em too) run a few wires/rewire for the 8 cylinder FI connector, extend a few shorties and you'd probably be good to go. The accessories etc. move over. Use the V8 swap mounts for about 70 bucks a pair, and some G-body headers (Hedman 68600 are dirt common and fit well.) Slap a cam in there and have some fun.

That being said though, what Camaro calipers actually work on these? They are B-body/C1500 calipers, at least on the older ones. The calipers a typical Camaro/G-body/S10 use are TINY compared to the Astro's. Just saying. Upgrades could come in the form of front/rear 6 lug though, which would be the 03-05 models.

I like mine, they are fucking handy to have. It's been in hibernation and I seriously the fuck miss having the cargo capacity. It's handy for everything from grabbing some stuff for home improvements to getting rid of that pile of junk that's been laying around for eons. Eventual goals are a 4L80E, redo the 9", a 2 or 3" rear drop (the silver one is at least a 2 front 3 rear drop) to level it out and some form of boost. The TPI engine makes it a hell of a lot more fun than stock, but isn't exactly a power house in the age of easy 400+ HP factory stock cars.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Its considered a minivan. Main competiton was the caravan/t&c, windstar, and whatever else was out. Its the only smaller van besides the aerostar that was on a truck frame and that was a huge selling point. They're durable if taken care of. Towed a 7000# trailer hundreds of times without issue. They're tough. Sucks doing anything with them though due to having to remove the dashboard to access the motor :rofl:

Thread Info