My 2004 Redfire Mustang gt

Shells_04

TCG Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Elgin, Il
I figured I'd start my own thread, even though there isn't much done to my car. In April 2011 I sold my cobalt for a car I really wanted, my stang. Since I was a kid I loved American muscle cars, especially ones from the late 60s. A few dealers had some that looked good but the one I really wanted was in palatine so I drove up and grabbed it. When I bought it, the car had 40,700 miles roughly and was bone stock. It's a manual 5 speed with an all black interior and leather upholstery. My plan then was to drive it and leave it stock but the mod bug bit me. On to the mods (which aren't a lot lol).
Engine: JLT CAI, BBK underdrive pulleys, BBK 70mm throttle body, C&L upper plenum. Exhaust: Summit Racing o/r h pipe, and Flowmaster catback. Suspension: FRPP lowering springs, Steeda bump steer kit, and BBK c/c plates. Trans: Steeda tri ax STS. Misc appearance mods: Mach 1 grill delete, Mach 1 chin spoiler, bullit pedal covers, smoked taillights, bumper inserts, shorty antenna, tinted windows, touch screen head unit, and 10.5 rear bullit wheels. So far the cars been a blast to own and I'm hoping it keeps getting better. Future plans might include a new cam, valve train, and some nitrous. I'm not sure what exactly what I wanna do yet. Thanks for looking and any comments are welcome

FordPix028.jpg

68771129.jpg

416ee14e.jpg

My old cobalt
f2b534a2.jpg

Thread Info