2004 Audi A4 Ultrasport 1.8t 6spd Manual we just bought in Indy today...

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
So we left this morning for the long drive to Indy to check out a Dolphin Gray Ultrasport. Drove home in it this afternoon.. just got home.. It needs a few things done to clean up some stuff but overall, very good virgin base (no mods at all)

2012Ultrasport013.jpg

2012Ultrasport001.jpg

2012Ultrasport002.jpg

2012Ultrasport003.jpg

2012Ultrasport004.jpg

2012Ultrasport005.jpg

2012Ultrasport006.jpg

2012Ultrasport007.jpg

2012Ultrasport008.jpg

2012Ultrasport009.jpg

2012Ultrasport010.jpg

2012Ultrasport011.jpg

2012Ultrasport012.jpg

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
I had an Arctic White '05 A4 USP Quattro 6 speed that I sold last year. Great, great car. Get an APR reflash and the bigger injectors ASAP. The difference is unbelievable. I did just the reflash and it was an incredible change, and the injectors net you another ~20 HP at the motor. I also recommend the Forge SPLT-R BOV/Recirc valve with the reflash as you will inevetably blow the stock one. Don't waste your money on an intake... I did and it was NOT worth it.

Enjoy that little car, but remember, it is verrryyyy expensive to repair.

PS I have a set of BK7RE spark plugs if you want to buy them. PM me

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
You guys go through more cars than underwear!!!! lol

whats the plan for this one??

No more GolfR?

This A4 is 'HIS' car. My 2012 Golf R is due into Port on Monday actually and I should have it before the end of this month!

I had an Arctic White '05 A4 USP Quattro 6 speed that I sold last year. Great, great car. Get an APR reflash and the bigger injectors ASAP. The difference is unbelievable. I did just the reflash and it was an incredible change, and the injectors net you another ~20 HP at the motor. I also recommend the Forge SPLT-R BOV/Recirc valve with the reflash as you will inevetably blow the stock one. Don't waste your money on an intake... I did and it was NOT worth it.

PS I have a set of BK7RE spark plugs if you want to buy them. PM me

Thanks but we have a brand new in box set of those spark plugs in our basement (were for another car we had in the past and never used.. lol)

but thanks for the info on APR and the intake

We haven't really decided what to do and where to go (there is a limit to how much we will want to do since you can never get that money back out of a car obviously and we tend to go through cars pretty quickly.. We consider it a really good thing if we manage to keep a car over a year!!)

...something else always seems to spark our interest... ..and since we don't have Jay Leno money, we have to give up what we experienced and move on to something else to experience and enjoy....

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
^ thanks

I've driven a chipped/tuned UltraSport Avant in the past and know 1st hand how a simple retune and injectors can change the whole car!

..and I had previously owned a 2003 GTI 1.8t that had an ecu reflash and that along with the Forge BOV changed it for the better as well.

Sorry... I guess I just miss mine a little... :hs:

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes

AmyB

Aug 8, 2013
Did you buy it from a dealer?

I have the exact same car and love it. Unfortunately I was recently in an accident and my insurance wants to total the car because they are giving it a lowball value of $6k. They only take comparable cars from dealers so they aren't comparing to Ultrasports. So if yours was from a dealer would you mind telling me what you paid? Thanks!

Thread Info