IZZy's 2003 Mustang Cobra

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
These are some pics of the cobra when I bought it in 2007 , 16,000 miles, it still smelled brand new!

004-3.jpg

006-3.jpg

001-3.jpg

005-3.jpg

wrinkle-1-1.jpg

43695izzysig3-2-1.jpg

43695izzysig3-2.jpg

43695izzysig3.jpg

desgu0-1.jpg

5_20_08_156.jpg

IMG_3758-vi.jpg

fakehdrizzy.jpg

077-1.jpg

drrrtaproved.jpg

2nd-1.jpg

Indytrucksphotshop.jpg

001-14.jpg

zincphotoshoothdr.jpg

zincphotoshoot2.jpg

zincphotoshoot-1.jpg

zincphotoshoot4.jpg

zincphotoshoot5.jpg

zincphotoshoot6.jpg

zincphotoshoot7.jpg

zincphotoshoot8.jpg

2010:

izzysburnout-1.jpg

001-2.jpg

launch.jpg

_MG_0298.jpg

Vid of dyno:

I bought her in November of 07, I always wanted a terminator and never thought I could afford one, finally after getting a decent job I was able to get it.

The car sat in the garage the whole winter, I wasnt even able to drive it but once when I bought it... only to bring it home. The mods started coming in the spring of 08

2008 setup:

*MAC dumps
*MAC prochamber
*K&N FIPK II
*MGW shifter
*SCT Xcalibrator II
*Billetflow clear idlers
*2.76 pulley
*Prostars
*Built Solid rear end

Best of 11.67 at 119! not too shabby for a only a few mods to a bone stock car.

2009:

Car spent must of the season in car jail, because of being laid of that year from Chrysler I was forced to stop spending money on the car.

2010:

Finally after going back to work I was able to finish this thing, in went the 2.8H Kennebell, Freddy Brown built AOD, return style fuel system, the car was tuned by Kurgan and it made 630hp and 553ft.lbs. of torque

After running consistant 10.teens for about two months I finally ran a [email protected] on Halloween 2010:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulnPPKq-too

I was very happy with the results, 2011 has been a year with lots of changes for the car, sold the KenneBell and supporting mods, the fall/winter/spring will be time to assemble this thing with a built motor, TH400, a turbo of undetermined size:quote: and a few other goodies.

I want to thank a few of people so far for helping me accomplish what Ive done with the car...

*Josh-Trueblue01gt... this bro went ahead and donated his time to make my solid swap a reality.
*Nayel at SS chassis...
*Victor(Flatliner) and Dave(ITLLOWNU) for the killer pics!
*The crew at KMS Bob and Mitch.
*My frined Dean Casey... he has given me awesome deals on his old setups!
*Todd better known as Crewchief or 01sleeper, he has helped me and the rest of the DRRRT crew countless of times
*everybody in DRRRT thats has helped me with knowledge of these Cobras!
*And the one I have to thank the most is my wife for putting up with my speed addiction, I would never be able to do this without her.
Thanks to all of you!!!

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Love your car man! Can't wait to see it out with the new setup!

Great write up and story plus the photos are killer. Good to see you're giving creds where credit's due, too. Keep it up!

thank you!

What are the details of your suspension set up? Looks like she hooks up pretty damn well!

Strange 10way adjustable shocks, steeda weightjacker lowers, mach 1 springs and stock upper control arms:eek:

Thread Info