GLADIATOR's 2011 Taurus SHO

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I would like to introduce the newest edition to Casa de GLADIATOR, a 2011 Taurus SHO. After months of searching online, visiting dealers, and hagglin with the wife about the right car to buy...we decided on this work of art by Ford.

We were looking for a cool vehicle to replace our minivan. The Nissan Quest was cursed with a set of Michelin Runflats wheels and tires. I don't even want to explain except that the nightmare is over. We had agreed on some sort of a modern hotrod we could use on the weekends as a family vehicle. We both fell in love with the color...Kona Blue. What sold it for me is that this was a Ford owned car. Fomoco was on the title and on the window sticker it said "This vehicle is not for sale"....I thought that was unique. They didn't even know what this car was originally worth because the window sticker didn't have a price. It has every available option except the Adaptive cruise control and collision warning. It might have it I just haven't pressed every button yet. It even has the SHO Performance package with upgraded suspension and lower final drive ratio. The only thing I am doing to mod on this car is a K&N drop in Air Filter.

And of course, it has been RDB raceway tested:
(Commentary by my 3 yr old daughter)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYpQ15wIpjg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thread Info