V

venmousracer

Year:88GT

Color: Blue, black interior

Motor: 8.0L, not a ford and not a chevy

Induction: Twin 88's

Transmission: Glide

Rear end: 9inch

Chassis: Future 14 point cage, mini tubbed, thru the floor subs, motor and mid plate, and firewall work to set in a motor!

Interior: Stock interior

1280419941.jpg

mustang10.jpg

mustang4.jpg

V

venmousracer

Hj16, Yes I am with this one, I had a 88GT just like this before when I was 16 and I should of never sold it and I ran into this car.

Aron, The plan with the car is… I am going to stop trying to build a car that does it all, to expensive. This will be my race/grudge car only. I have been around alot of vipers lately and who knows, maybe something totaly different….. cough cough viper motor in a mustang cough cough...

Bigturbonotch

WAIT AND SEE
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2005
twin 88s?

looks good make sure you post pics along the way!

Hj16, Yes I am with this one, I had a 88GT just like this before when I was 16 and I should of never sold it and I ran into this car.

Aron, The plan with the car is… I am going to stop trying to build a car that does it all, to expensive. This will be my race/grudge car only. I have been around alot of vipers lately and who knows, maybe something totaly different….. cough cough viper motor in a mustang cough cough...

this thing will cost just as much a a viper when you are done with it if not more i bet that....

but i wish you luck eddie let me know if you need help!

V

venmousracer

Thanks Mike! Will be posting pics along this adventure! The only adavantage I have is over the years of helping people with there projects or getting people to the right connections, lets just say its time to cash in on the favors owed to me……. trust me I have seen a viper motor be able to spool twin 88's like nothing!

V

venmousracer

I am hoping to have this done by my 30th birthday. I am 28 going on 29 in june. I always said by the time I am 30 years of age, I would have my place, married with kids, and a viper. All that is left to do is, a viper, or build me a car with a viper heart! Main goal for now is work on gathering the parts to get started. Cage, mini tub the car, use my buddies spare viper block with heads to use as mock up to fit the motor on the car and build a motor plate and mid plate etc... I got some time as part of my deal is to help my buddy out and finish his viper project now. Trying to get it done by the spring time. Then once that is done we move on to my project… Alot easier said than done. But a price to pay being a responsible husband and father..

Thread Info