Larry (GNXS)

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
This guy is everywhere! I normally see him on the road, but this time I saw him off-road! lol

Ran into him on the Fox River trail in Montgomery in an area that was flooded going through a puddle.

How was the ride Larry?
My legs are throbbing and my ass is sore. Just about made it home, but maintained my average speed. Did 32 miles total.

I think I'm gonna let me legs recuperate tonight and maybe try to do the entire Gilman later in the week if you guys are interested. I need a light on the back too. It was getting dark as I was approaching home and I don't need some bimbo texting and driving to wipe me out cause she didn't see me.

How far did you guys go?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
My legs are throbbing and my ass is sore. Just about made it home, but maintained my average speed. Did 32 miles total.

I think I'm gonna let me legs recuperate tonight and maybe try to do the entire Gilman later in the week if you guys are interested. I need a light on the back too. It was getting dark as I was approaching home and I don't need some bimbo texting and driving to wipe me out cause she didn't see me.

How far did you guys go?

We went to indiana. To see JT.

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
We did just over 35 miles. We still ended up coming back in the dark. Damn bats! We would have averaged in the 13's but he made me climb Boulder Hill Pass and that wore me out, so the last couple miles were considerably slower. My legs were sore when I got home, but I'm ready for tonight. If you want to go out later this week I'm game. I can't go Thursday since I'm going to the Sox game.

Thread Info

• Aron
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list