My Do-Luck Wide Body Z. Authentic***

Chris @ Capital

Regular
Jul 1, 2008
I know I haven't posted here in a while but I have been super busy with my new Z project. The RX7 is gone and sold and this is want I have built so far. New parts are added everyday so stay tuned.

Paint:
Lamborghini Pearl Yellow
PPG Gloss Black

Exterior Mod List:

Do-Luck Wide Body Fenders
Do-Luck Wide Body Rear Quarters
Do-Luck Front Bumper
Do-Luck Rear Bumper
Do-Luck Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
Do-Luck Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler
Asuka Carbon Fiber Hood
Asuka Carbon Fiber Roof
Mastergrade Carbon Fiber B-Pillars
EVO-R Carbon Fiber Door Handles
CinCity Designs 2008 headlights w/halo and R8 mod
Capitol Forged 3 piece Seoul Wheels w/color matched hardware and time attack ring. Yes, they are 20" Wheels

Thats all I am going to post for now. All I really wanted to do is show you how the car looks before it goes under the knife for some balls this winter. Feel free to ask questions. Feel free to ask questions or leave comments. Thanks guys and enjoy!

Went from this:
IMG_9301.jpg

To this:
use2.jpg

To this: (These were taken on Sunday of last week)
mk3_6263.jpg

2976614062_90b817c607_b.jpg

Last edited:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I'm digging the paint scheme and body work, but that wing is not my taste. And I'd ditch the antenna, too.

BTW, my co-worker buddy (a former 350Z owner) was at that meet with the Mercedes SL550 that he drove for the weekend and I've got during the week.

Chris @ Capital

Regular
Jul 1, 2008
Yea, I had the Subby for a few weeks and traded a friend of mine for his messed up Z. I took the Z and turned it into this in a little over a month. It's currently at Auto Werks of Northbrrok bring done up even more and I pick it back up tonight.

Twin turbos coming in the spring from JWT or APS which ever decides to help me out the most and then engine build coming around the same time. I will keep u guys up to date! Thanks again for all the nice comments.!

Thread Info