Which Pic should i submit for COTM

Which pic should I submit for COTM?

• Total voters

Dirtracr95

Aug 15, 2007
Well these are the only pics I have of my car off road so tell me which one you all think i should submit.

173243453_IMGP3183.jpg

173245481_IMGP3187-1.jpg

196239789_IMGP8599.jpg

196238665_IMGP8594.jpg

0808082023.jpg

Dirtracr95

Aug 15, 2007
because like a dumb honda owner he clearly is, he though he would kick everyones ass but he couldnt even take down 165hp Lesabre T-Type. The GTPs are the only things that beat me out there other than a Z28 with huge tires that gripped off the line.

And no he doesnt go to wyotech. he is like 28 years old and spends 7K to beat a 17 year old. I am almost 19 now. He was only at the track 3 times once in his civic where i put him in his place. the next week when he showed up with a far better car his GTP which he had bought that week just for this, he ended up losing to my friend in GTP because honda drivers dont know what torque is. And the next week he showed up with 1k in M/S tires so he would have traction. But that night he actually won!(cuz my friend with his GTP didnt race that night) OMG 8K to win a fucking 5'6" trophy.

AlwaysVTEC

Addict
Mar 20, 2008
Dirtricer, Im a honda owner, i dont mind smart ass comments from veteran members on this site, but a rookie like you? it just pisses me off :dunno:

and i dont know whos dumber, the honda owner or a T-type collector?

bring your t-type to the track nov 2, and i'll put you in your place :eek:p:

my car is slow....... 14's i wanna see your car go stright

Dirtracr95

Aug 15, 2007
dirtricer? first off i have raced in rice before and it sucked I had an 88 accord 5 speed i was so happy when it got t-boned at the track in the DS door and almost pinning me between the center console. I could finally move on to a better car. sure i almost broke my ribs but i was happy that honda met its end. I also had a nissan sentra that sent most of the energy to me when i was put into the wall at a 45* angle needless to say the that car didnt survive. Now as for going to the track Nov 2 give me the 500 dollars to drive 2000 miles round trip from wyoming and ill go but i dont drag race going in a straight line is pointless to me. If you would like to "try" beat me where your fellow honda owner failed go ahead.

As for being a T-type collector atleast its something different and not dime a dozen.

Dirtracr95

Aug 15, 2007
yea FWD actually does better than RWD when the track is sticky or dry. when its really wet like at the begining of the night they dont do so well

come out and watch next season on friday nights. If your feeling gutsy then you could do the one on one's which is the only race where people can race there street cars.

how about this
173243453_IMGP3183-2-1.jpg

Last edited:

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
Considering that the theme of car of the month is 'one with nature' the only one that qualifies is your last picture. And please... don't talk shit about jap cars. Owners, sure... dumb drivers, sure... but don't start shit that you can't actually back. Trying to say that japanese cars are crap because you got owned in a dirt oval while driving a stock car is borderline retarded.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Considering that the theme of car of the month is 'one with nature' the only one that qualifies is your last picture. And please... don't talk shit about jap cars. Owners, sure... dumb drivers, sure... but don't start shit that you can't actually back. Trying to say that japanese cars are crap because you got owned in a dirt oval while driving a stock car is borderline retarded.

its cool. hill billy trash talking about imports is cool didnt you get the memo? i wouldnt worry too much i'm sure his 3 limbed imbred children will have a more open mind and see that american motor companies are goin out of business because the didnt follow there asian brotherin in car making. oh well.:dunno:

Nasty93

Nasty93
Oct 17, 2007
The Unit
its cool. hill billy trash talking about imports is cool didnt you get the memo? i wouldnt worry too much i'm sure his 3 limbed imbred children will have a more open mind and see that american motor companies are goin out of business because the didnt follow there asian brotherin in car making. oh well.:dunno:

becasue they didnt follow the asians?

ever heard of labor laws and unions? something the asians dont have to deal with when most all of the parts and white collar jobs dont have to deal with that.

you can thank the government for not taxing the imported items more to make up for the extra money spent my making a car in the U.S.

reguardless dirtricer speaks from his anus

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
becasue they didnt follow the asians?

ever heard of labor laws and unions? something the asians dont have to deal with when most all of the parts and white collar jobs dont have to deal with that.

you can thank the government for not taxing the imported items more to make up for the extra money spent my making a car in the U.S.

reguardless dirtricer speaks from his anus

i was thinking more on build quality than anything else but now what your saying is the japanese workers are getting payed less and most likely more hours and they can still build a better quality car? i agree.

though the government has had a big hand in the american auto industries demise i think the car companies products are what did them in.

i think im gonna go hit the dirt oval though; this thread is too much for me...

Dirtracr95

Aug 15, 2007
yes because everyone who races on dirt is a hill billy. wow that is so ignorant.

first off i didnt call anybody on here any names. So dont call me a hill billy unless you fucking know me personally. got that?

As for me disliking japanese imports i have had my own experiences with them on and off the track and i was not impressed so thats where my opinion comes from. If you have a problem with my opinion please feel free to keep crying about it over the internet i am sure all the other internet zombies will enjoy reading it. But as of now i am done with this thread.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
so wait... you hate imports because you didnt like your 88 accord? you realize that is the worst argument ever right? "Hondas suck! my 88 accord was a POS!!!"

is this guy for real?

I have a 89 Accord outside right now I'm working on... And they are total piece's of shit...

Compared that to your current turd, and of course your current POS is gonna look like a fucking Mercedes next to it...

Also, 527whp in the Dirt in a 2000lb car is just retarded, Do not generalize that owner with all import owners.

a '527whp' Civic would Destroy many/most the cars on these boards in the 1/4th (Traction and Driver permitting)

Thread Info