"oldskool" pics of my custom alero

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
after a long 3 yrs, or losing interest, working on it here and there, selling all aftermarket parts to get the car done, it is finally done!!!
all i need to do is mount the front new tires, wheel alignment, and exhaust
i know its not v8 power or a f-body but i built this car all my self
inside and out was done by me
it is on air ride, pics dont do it justice, it sites really low,
onto the pics
009.jpg

002-12.jpg

003-10.jpg

008-1.jpg

005-3.jpg

006-1.jpg

i have allot more if ya guys want to see

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
it stands for "bad mutha fucka", ya i know him from the olds club, we dont talk anymore but it is on hydro`s, and i told him not to do it , he did it, nothing but problems, this leaks, that leaks, the ride is horrible, i told him so
the interior was painted with house paint, i stood right there watching him do it, did he listen , nope, i dont know if you know him personally, but the car is hacked up every which way
some guys just dont listen

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
lets see your engine compartment..interior.. pretty much the whole car. it might not be the fastest, but either way it looks like a badass project. it isn't always about going fast. the only thing i would've done differently is the rims but otherwise, 10/10 IMO. (then again, tyhat's why it's your car.. and everyones into something diff.)

bdyman

can i haz bondo?
Sep 9, 2008
cicero
Real Name
chris
lol no iam a polak lol, yes its the ecotec, awesome 4 banger, never had one problem with this car, i did have a hann turbo kit for it i sold it, had ssbc big brake kit sold that too, i was going to do a 1999 eclipse headlight conversion sold those too
had a body kit sold that too, customized the bumpers i have, had different cams and head sold that too, i sold everything i had to get the car done and customize it the way i wanted it

i am going to do some small interior work, have a trunk pad made, i might make my own hood, and i might paint it hot rod flatz, but thats it, and now with winter coming, i dont have much time left it still needs alignment, front new tires mounted, and exhaust

take some good pics send them in for the world of wheels, and thats it
wait until next spring

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
lol no iam a polak lol, yes its the ecotec, awesome 4 banger, never had one problem with this car, i did have a hann turbo kit for it i sold it, had ssbc big brake kit sold that too, i was going to do a 1999 eclipse headlight conversion sold those too
had a body kit sold that too, customized the bumpers i have, had different cams and head sold that too, i sold everything i had to get the car done and customize it the way i wanted it

i am going to do some small interior work, have a trunk pad made, i might make my own hood, and i might paint it hot rod flatz, but thats it, and now with winter coming, i dont have much time left it still needs alignment, front new tires mounted, and exhaust

take some good pics send them in for the world of wheels, and thats it
wait until next spring

Honestly ecotecs are the shit. I had a website saved awhile back with some built ecotecs cranking out 1000+ hp

edit:

http://www.gm.com/experience/technology/gmpowertrain/events/racing/ecotec_racing.jsp

Last edited:

Thread Info