My tib, before and after.

I bought my car exactly a year ago, as of this month. So I decided I;d show you guys how my car started out, and where it is now!

Tibby002.jpg

Tibby001.jpg

Tibby003.jpg

Tibby008.jpg

And now. I don't have my strut bar or my new manifold in any of the newer pics, but I will update maybe today. I also took out my tails and put stocks back in.
Rear.jpg

Tib2.jpg

Tib1.jpg

Engine2.jpg

Engine1.jpg

Real.jpg

It's a one piece intake straight from AEM. The only other options are an Injen Warm air intake (ghey) and a weapon R style short ram (ghey). It does have a few bends in it, but honestly, my car is light enough where I DID notice a bit of a difference in power through it. Not big, but enough to notice. The sound difference is amazing though! My air filter for it is in front of my drivers side front tire right in the front bumper. But honestly, probably the mod I love most on my car. The corners looks good too though... lol

Hey Sammie! ....coconut?

^^ He said it. It's the wing that comes on the car in Korea and elsewhere besides the US. Excluding Canada as well. It came on the SRX trim package, and is extremely rare. Erebuni makes a knockoff, but it's a two pillar wing. Put it this way, a guy in denmark went so far as to make his own 'shark wing' as we call it. He made the whole thing himself, lol.

Thread Info