FOR MOOK! Dads Callaway Corvette

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Jun 20, 2007
This is so mook doesnt get all upset that I didnt post this up here! About a month ago, my dad asked me if I wanted to go to HP Perfomance corvettes to check some things out. Well we make it out there and I start admiring the place... So clean and great looking vettes. I come up to this metallic maroon color 2007 vette. Had a nice ass hood, mp122 polished blower, heads, cam, headers... the list goes on. They start backing out the car and my dad asks if I want to go for a spin. I said of course!, then i asked would they let us? and my dads reply was... sure he will, its my car. So I was in total shock, because he apparently had this car before I bought my Trans Am... But now its time for the best part!

DSCN1339.jpg

DSCN1340.jpg

DSCN1346.jpg

DSCN1341.jpg

DSCN1335.jpg

DSCN1338.jpg

DSCN1337.jpg

DSCN1336.jpg

DSCN1343.jpg

Well, hope you all enjoy! and let me know what you guys think of the hood, it is 1 of 8 made.. its to see whether or not to put them into production.

1FastWS6

Slow and only getting Slower...
Jun 20, 2007
:wackit::wackit::wackit: i LOVE it!! that thing looks like sex. any dyno numbers? and may i ask what your dad does for a living to get all of this money????

right now it is detuned since everything is brand spanken new on it. the internals needed to be broken in before any boost can be thrown at it. but 430whp how it sits detuned and will be well over 650whp tuned. My dad was a mainframe manager out in chicago at a place called Leo Burnett for 20+ years and is retired. So he finally gets to sit back and enjoy, while i follow his footsteps in computer engineering.

Thread Info