14v0dp2.jpg

2rw7rxw.jpg

2uygegz.jpg

Last edited:

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
im in the same boat as you, no show car for me, just a LsX motor and some laughing gas should do it for me

haha yeah i'm tired of show and no go, i want to know what it feels like to make a 10 sec pass in my own car, and i know that will never happen in the stang
good luck with your build though. in for pics of it happening

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
I have a friend of my dads that does cage installs on his own, he said buy the cage and give him a 100 and he'll do it. I'm really lucky my family has so many friends that race/work in local shops. I have pretty much all the bases covered so far except for the hood, cam rockers valves and suspension. But i'm not in a hurry

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Nice, looks decent besides the hood.

U and silentD should have a build-off.

hmm not a bad idea... maybe it will motivate me lol

let the build off begin. i'll be helping shibby50 this winter as i have no fucking life besides school and work so i guarentee a win over silent'd GUARENTEE shall i say it again it will be faster than the maro.

lol when im done with my build, itll be faster :D

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
It does not look too bad. Normally those things are rotted out between the door and fender. Water usually comes off of the windsheild and sits in the door jam. Other than the hood, it looks pretty straight.

76's aren't the most popular years so parts should be relatively cheap compared to 70 to 73 or 79 to 81's

Thread Info