Buddy5791

TCG Elite Member
Aug 6, 2007
Naperville
Some SI pics i took at a friends house when i was bored

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

sorry for crappy pics...i need a new camera bad...anyone know if any decent camera..non SLR just a normal digital

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
sorry for crappy pics...i need a new camera bad...anyone know if any decent camera..non SLR just a normal digital

just to tell you, buying a new camera is not going to make your pictures any better.... learning how to use what you have will make the bigger difference. for instance, if you buy a nice little sporty car like say a civic SI- that doesnt mean you are going to use it to its potential, you already proved that

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
just to tell you, buying a new camera is not going to make your pictures any better.... learning how to use what you have will make the bigger difference. for instance, if you buy a nice little sporty car like say a civic SI- that doesnt mean you are going to use it to its potential, you already proved that

I wish more people realized that a camera is a tool, not a skill.

Buddy5791

TCG Elite Member
Aug 6, 2007
Naperville

k having a old ass camera thats half broken that dosent even take pictures half the time and when its moved a little it turns out blury seems like it needs to be replaced

why the fuck do you allways have to come in and try to criticize everything i do...do you not have anything better to do that to go on the computer and talk about people...does that make you feel better?

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
k your a *** who has no life except to sit on the computer and talk shit to people

just thought you should know that

the funny thing is i posted that while i was at work, thereby negating your whole rant because i actually have a life/job/clue. and i dont talk shit to people, just you

and you taking pictures like this:
IMG_0047.jpg

and me taking pictures like this:
goodcivicpic2.jpg

leads me to believe i have the right to talk shit about your awful pictures

Last edited:

Nasty93

Nasty93
Oct 17, 2007
The Unit
ok still so what i take bad pictures?
congrats you can take better ones

but guess what

it dosent fucking matter im just saying that why do you have to come into every thread of mine and talk shit?

you do get pretty wound up, hes got a valid point.

your camera is broke

your car is silver

you might need a new camera

i like froot loops

the pictures are blury

i like the white lawn furniture in the back ground

i have a belly button

it dosent help when half your posts look like that, but i will give you credit. Ive noticed a drastic change in your posting format!

Buddy5791

TCG Elite Member
Aug 6, 2007
Naperville
you do get pretty wound up, hes got a valid point.

your camera is broke

your car is silver

you might need a new camera

i like froot loops

the pictures are blury

i like the white lawn furniture in the back ground

i have a belly button

it dosent help when half your posts look like that, but i will give you credit. Ive noticed a drastic change in your posting format!

k fine but still it gets annoying that every thread i start he trys to talk shit about what ever i say....btw fruit loops suck

Thread Info