Sprayin's SN95 Mustang

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I was browsing Facebook one night and saw a dude looking to unload an SN95 Mustang Roller. Dude seemed like he was in a hurry to get rid of it, so I drove over to the wrong side of town to look at it. Car wasn't great, but it wasnt terrible either. Talked about price and we made a deal. I came home with it on Wednesday. I just got a chance to dig into it today.

These are pics of her when I first brought it home.

esezuqus.jpg

You can see how poorly the cobra bumper matches the car in this picture.

ma3ava3a.jpg

You can see the jerkoff mismatched bumper in this pic.

gajunuvy.jpg

8u2uzene.jpg

Looks pretty clean underneath.

It had a jerkoff Cobra front bumper, that didnt match the car, and wasn't in very good shape. The car came with the original front clip, so I put that one back on, and it looks much better.

asydu6eh.jpg

It has some jerkoff ricer style front headlights that I'm getting rid of as well. Going to try to pick up some stock headlights from a partout/junkyard.

It also has some jerkoff 5.0 badges from a fox body on it that I hate. I gotta get the real badges and un-douchebag this pile.

This kid didn't appear to give a fuck at all about his car, as it has nicks, dings, scratches all over it. Wheels have curb rash; He clearly drove it like a douchebag.

It was kept outside, and in the AZ sun, it bakes the paint off the car. It has bad sun-fading on pretty much everything from the widows up. I'm gunna try to wake the paint up somehow, but I'm not sure how to do it. Maybe I'll just plastidip it.

I plan on taking the engine out of the Fiero (H/C/I SBF) and putting it in there. Mainly because fuck the Fiero. Its decent little small block, so itll fit nicely in a car its supposed to be in.

The interior needs some work. Its all there, but most of it was removed. The steering wheel is trashed. The carpet is trashed. Besides that though, all the interior panels seem to be there and in decent condition. The front seats are in great condition actually. They arent smoker seats so they dont stink and they arent stained or ripped or anything. The rear seats are in decent shape too. I found a few local parts cars that I'm gunna try to source a bunch of parts off of to get it complete before I drop the engine in.

TL;DR

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Nice grab! If you really want this thing to fly I suggest throwing in an NPI 2V.

Almost as gay as a 3v.

:tear:

Nice pickup though, definitely has some potential. What are you going to do with the Fiero now?

I'm just gunna sell it. I'll prob end up giving it away really. It has some decent parts on it, but I just want it out of my way.

Thread Info