Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
zFK2GZR.jpg

After a long hiatus, I am very excited to announce the (semi limited) return of Lukes. Jamie has been gracious enough to give us 2 days a month to hold these meet ups again. Schedule is still being hammered out but it felt best to kick things off with a traditional Thursday.

I will NOT be sharing this to any social media and I beg you guys to do the same. Feel free to share with friends, get the buzz going...but as soon as this starts making the social media rounds (and it of course will), we can basically consider this dead. It would be great to have some folks on hand to help keep things going smooth.

And I'll say this now...the MOMENT any bullshit happens, this will be shut down. I don't expect this to last a long time but it would be great if we could get a season out of it. I miss the good old days and would love to see something great happen again.

When: Thursday, 7/25 - starting at 7:30pm.
Where: 2 L W Besinger Dr, Carpentersville

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Id like to keep it on Thursdays but I may have to shake it up depending on turnout and how quickly it gets pushed to FB. Id also like to accommodate folks that cant make the hour + drive on a weeknight but almost EVERYONE is slammed on the weekends this summer so its a gamble. We'll see how the first meet is next week.

Thread Info